Chapter 1

"It's been a while..."
"Do you miss him?"
...

      "Yeah."

    "I miss the way we were before..."

    "I'm sorry! I never meant to do that! Please, forgive me..."

  "You left me... You left me! For him! I'll never forget what you did."

     "You did."
"I did?"
   "Yes."

  "I didn't mean to, did I?"
....

   "You're the only one who can determine that."

     A Countryhuman was awake.
Taiwan looked out the window. Then at his still sleeping dragon, Formosa. She curled up on the small pillow on his bed. It was raining outside, the sky was gray, but it was night.
      He pulled the blanket closer to himself, but he still remained on the bed, staring out of the window, his arms rested on the sill. He couldn't sleep. Out of habit he unconsciously tugged his lime green shirt down and adjusted his sweater collar as the cold hit him.
      The lightning thundered, causing Formosa to spook. She blinked her soft blue eyes and crawled over to him. She rested her head on his knees and slept again.
      Absentmindedly petting her head Taiwan continued to gaze out the window. He could see at the blurry distance some countries' houses were lit and friendly chatter heard inside that was drowned out by the rain. He didn't have much friends of his own. Because almost no one knew who he was... Almost.

     China sat on a chair at the desk, his head placed on the table. He couldn't sleep. He kept on thinking.
     "Capitalhumans, Cyna..."his thoughts in his head went. "Taiwan."
      He blinked. He hadn't thought about his brother in a while. In fact, they hadn't talked at all for a long time. What a strange thing has happened. How did his brother's name end up in his head? A strange and enigmatic thing indeed. Those things were suppose to happen to Russia who always had interesting but true facts enter his mind at some points.
      "Taiwan, I wonder how he's doing..."China thought.
     Qing looked at him and yawned, curling up on the bed. Raindrops spilled at the window. There were no stars, the moon was just a faint glow behind clouds. A bing interrupted his thoughts and he saw a message light up his phone screen. At first he ignored it. Then another ping came. And another. And another.
      Qing eventually got annoyed and slapped his tail on the bedside, demanding that he mute the messages.
      China didn't feel the need to make his Dragon upset and even Yin and Yan poked in their heads, curious, sensing Qing's upset emotion.
      He tapped it and he saw the chat exploding with messages from his friends.

India: NOOOOO!! IRAN YOU DUMMY!! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!

Iran: :)

Pakistan: Iran, what the heck did you do?

Iran: Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

India: DON'T YOU "UMMMMMMM" ME YOU FOOD STEALER!!!

Pakistan: ...

Iran: We share the same house, chill man.

India: DON'T YOU CHILL ME EITHER!!

Russia: What the blyat are you guys arguing about at 2 am?

India: IRAN STOLE MY FOOD!!

Pakistan: Lol

India: >:(

Iran: XD

Cambodia: Is everyone alright?! I heard a lot of messages and

Iran: Everythings alright

Russia: I am not surprised at this point, Iran is a late snacker.

Cambodia: I just read everything. Iran you shouldn't have done that.

Iran: Why?

...

Iran: OH SHI# HE'S BANGING ON MY DOOR!!

Cambodia: O-O

Iran: I HEARD A CHAINSAW!!

India: Message: Don't worry, once I kill him I'll text you guys the address for his funeral.

Iran: WHAT?! THEN WHAT AM I NOT SUPPOSE TO WORRY ABOUT?!

India: Don't worry friend, it will be painless.

Iran: ARE YOU PLANNING ON DECAPITATING ME?!

India: ... Yes

NK: Shouldn't you be running for your life instead of texting us?

Iran: ... Good question

Russia: These cykas sure are dumb.

NK: Tell me about it. Why's India in such a bad mood? Usually he'd throw the refrigerator over the roof.

Russia: Rainy days dampen his mood. Best we leave him to his own devices.

NK: Such wise words from a vodka addict.

Russia: I will pretend I never saw that.

NK: Pretend all you like, this message will leave a legacy to the next generation.

Russia: Such memorable words from someone who is more addicted to his nukes than me to my vodka.

NK: What a cheap switch up of words.

Russia: Well, I had no choice.

NK: Did you?

Russia: Yes

Cambodia: Well, GN guys. Z.z.

NK: Ok bye.

Russia: Goodnigt comrade.

NK: I hear Iran screaming.

Russia: Me too.

NK: Should we help him?

Russia: I never thought you'd ever say that.

NK: Fine, you ask then.

Russia: Fine. Should we help him?

NK: Nah, he can take care of himself.

Russia: If you say so.

NK: Well goodnight.

Russia: Goodnight.

      That was it.
Qing was satisfied as China shut down his phone.
      2:10A.M. showed on the screen before it completely turned black.