Erlebnisse Erudition: Chapter Six

Tear droplets from the sky run down to touch the ground. In the paths, komorebi lands on you. In the shade, darkness greets you. In the forest, surprises meet you.

Madam Lan and Wei Ying sat on the porch of the Gentian house. A week after the sneaking out incident, they slipped pass trouble and was never punished. For now, Wei Ying was practicing writing.

"A-Ying, put your back straight up. No slouching."

"But Madam Lan, I'm so tired. This is so boring and I've already done this before."

"This is part of your training A-Ying. A mind with eunioa will contribute to a good spiritual core."

"Yes yes..."

Wei Ying slumped on the desk whilst Madam Lan lets out a chuckle.

"I really hate writing scriptures over and over too, you know. One of the reasons why I killed that old man back then. Such a waste."

"Madam Lan is so cool... But why did you kill him?"

"I had reasons a little child won't get. For now, focus on writing okay?"

"Fine..."

Wei Ying continues to write as the wind gushes through. Not long after, rain drops started pouring from the sky.

"Ah, it's raining"

"It is?"

"Mhm, hahh... It will get colder from now on."

"I really like the rain, even if it's much more noisier than the snow. It's fun to play and jump around the water!"

"Hahaha, I enjoy jumping on the water too when I was a free rame woman. The good old days."

"Did you have a defiance when you came here in Cloud Recesses to learn?"

"Oh yes, they took away my freedom. Of course I had to break some rules for fun."

Madam Lan laughs as she wipes her sword Bichen.

"Your talismans are very great, A-Ying. You're so noetic and devoted to make them more pleasant."

"Talismans are really fun, Madam Lan. Lan Zhan really liked the butterfly bursting ones. He has a really pretty smile!"

"You sure are hopelessly devoted to Lan Zhan aren't you? Such faithfulness to him, hahh... You sure are true."

"Well... Lan Zhan is my savior after all. He's my uh.. Ik- Ika?"

"Ikigai"

"Yes, he's my Ikigai... My Galad"

"Dear Me, did Lan Qiren teach you such words? I think he's taking our talk seriously"

Madam Lan was amused but Wei Ying was in fèath.

"I'll forever be greatful for Lan Zhan. Even if Lan Zhan gets tired of A-Ying, I'll forever still be thankful to him."

Wei Ying was clearly feeling desolate. Thinking this life he has now is a whilend. Everything went to a whist, just the rain hitting the surface making noises.

"A-Ying... You're Lan Zhans' gunnen. He'll never push you away."

"What does gunnen mean, Madam Lan?"

"You're my gunnen. You're A-Huans' gunnen. You're Lan Qirens' gunnen. You are very special A-Ying"

"Haha... A-Ying is not. I'm just A-Ying"

[Believe me, you are.]

"We both are Agathocacological. That may be confusing for you now but you'll understand once you grow up to be a fine young man. A man who is stronger than you are now."