*THE BEGINNING*

An old lady in her middle sixties was smiling with moist eyes at the photo frame hanging on the opposite wall..................

"Good morning badimaa......" A voice reaches her ears while a pair of arms wrapped around her waist and chin on her shoulder.

"Good morning bacha......" The lady replied smiling ear to ear and gulping the ball of tears which is threatening her to be out any moment.

"So..... What make you wake up so early.....?" Sarthak asked walking to his closet.

"I came to wake you up but then I realized you are not that lazy teenage boy who needs mom's scolding session to get up but you are the grown-up Sanjh's boy who woke up himself and that too this early... So I brought your suit for the day gentleman......." Badimaa said the latter part with a mischief smile and teasing tone and the former part stating her reason to his room this early.

Listening Sanjh's name a big bunny smile covered Sarthak's face. "Now who's gonna tell them I didn't slept the whole night out of excitement for this special day of mine......." He talks to himself.

"You said something beta ji....." Badi maa said acting she didn't heard though she already heard him.

"Umm...mmm.... No.... Nothing badi maa...." Sarthak said coming out of his closet. "Show me which suit you brought for your Shehzaada.... " He said looking for suit.

Badi maa helped him to unwrap the suit. "Wow...." The only words left his lips seeing the suit.

"You like it ?" Badi maa asked to coinfirm his reaction. "I loved it...." Sarthak said caressing the suit.

"Now slip yourself into this suit and get ready on time..... I'll see the arrangements till then....." Badi maa said walking out of the room.

"Call your Sanjh as well...... May be she's still sleeping because of talking to her prince charming whole night......" Badi maa said teasingly before closing the door.

"Her prince charming" and "Your Sanjh" these words of badi maa gave atmost happiness to Sarthak. He was all smiling and smiling hearing him as her prince charming.

"Stop thinking and call her right now Sarthak... May be she must be sleeping as badi maa said....." Sarthak talks to himself and started looking for his phone and there he found his phone on nightstand. He dialed her number for face time and it goes unanswered. He dialled again and the same thing cause him to frown........

"Ooo God !! Don't tell me she's still sleeping making the badimaa's saying true." He shook his head on his thoughts and dialled her number and this time she answered.........

"Good morning Love! " A cheerful voice which seems like music to his ears since last six years and is still same to him reaches his ears letting his tensions and thoughts flew away.

"Good morning baby!! " Sarthak replied with equal cheerful voice leaving behind his madness on her for not picking up his calls. "Well ! I am surprised....." He added causing her to frown.

"Surprised ?" She asked. "You are up this soon is surprising for me na....." He replied earning a glare from her.......

"Sarthaaaakkkkk......!!!! " She groaned earning a chuckle from him.

"Okay! Okay! Relax girl now tell me..... Excited or Nervous ? " He said keeping adjusting his cell with support of a pillow.

"Umm....mm... May be excited.... May be nervous... Or may be both.......!!!! " She gave reply the latter part after thinking for seconds.

"Ooooooo my baby !! Well I am happy that you are excited and I know you really are..... Your eyes showed me. I am too excited for this day.... for our day..... " He said sweetly showing his excitement on their special day.

"And as far as your nervousness is concerned.... Don't worry about the same you know I am going to be there with you all the time my Love." He said words to encourage her.

"Of course I know you are going there with me all the time.... But still ! I don't know what this feeling is.....!!" She said in dull voice wishing not something bad to happen on their special day.

"Baby do you want me to come to your place right now.... and kiss you madly to withdraw your nervousness......." Sarthak said with mischievous smile tug on his lips.

"No.... That's not happening. Already your family members tease me a lot, I don't want any other teasing session from them....." She said declining him with a giving the facts.

Next few minutes went like this only talking, joking, teasing, giving each other some words.... some gestures..... some reasons to hold their nervousness.

"Sarthak is this media is really required on our day.... I mean we can just keep our memories to us only. We can keep this also private the way we always kept till now... What's the need of this show off....? May be the consequences are not going to be in our favour....." Sanjh said this once again to persuade Sarthak if he agrees to not involve media for the coverage of their special day.

"Well.... My lady is the most beautiful woman in this universe then why not to show off....huh !! And baby trust me everything will be alright..... No one is gonna harm us.... Let's enjoy our day na....!!" He said jokingly and the latter part understanding her feelings.

"Okay fine !! There's no way that you are gonna drop the idea of this media.... So go ahead. " She groaned on his stubborn nature and she heard him saying some sweet sayings to lighten up her mood.

"Okay !! Sarthak will talk to you later. My beautician is calling. I have to get ready......" She said hanging up not before hearing love you and muttering a love too to him.

•|••||••||••||••||••||••||••||••||••||••||••||••|•

LET'S BEGIN THE NEW JOURNEY WITH SARTHAK AND SANJH.❤️

WHO ELSE IS EXCITED TO SHIP #SANHAK
WELL !! IF YOU ASK ME.... THEN I AM MORE THAN EXCITED.❤️

👉DO VOTE MY WATTPAD PEOPLE.❤️

👉YOUR VIEWS AND SUGGESTIONS ARE WELCOMED IN THE COMMENTS SECTION.❤️

👉DO FOLLOW.❤️

💟💟💟💟💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💟💟💟💟