CHAPTER-16

After Sarthak's departure Sanjh begins to pack her stuff. In next two hours she was done with her packing. She gave final look to closet if something was left but nothing left. There she founds a men's T-Shirt of Sarthak. This t-shirt has been her strength through out her bad times from last five years. She smiled wholeheartedly seeing that t-shirt. Bringing it close to her heart she kissed it and put it in her suitcase.

Zipping up her suitcase she brought it out from closet when her eyes flutters on a photo frame lying on nightstand near her bed.......

Walking close to frame she picked the it her hands and in next second a tear shaped water drop dropped on frame.

"I am sorry mom-dad ! I am really sorry !! " This is the nth time she is talking actually apologize to her parents.

" I failed to protect you two. I am sorry ! I am sorry bhai ! I am really sorry !! " Till the time tiny droplet of tear has changed into full fledged tears.

Saying so she hugged her family photo frame close to her heart and closed her eyes as she thumped on bed.

"I don't know how I am going to face India again..... " Sanjh broke down in tears. "That place.... Place where I have memories with you and with..... with Sarthak.... " Her sobs started getting bit louder............

Just then Olivia stormed inside her room with excitement as Sarthak had already texted her that they are leaving for India this evening. She came to help her in packing her stuff.

But she was surprised seeing her condition..... her tears. She came close to her..... took seat in her feet and taking that photo frame from her hands she kept it aside.

"Relax baby ! " Olivia said politely taking her hands in her hands understanding her emotions at that moment.

"How can I Olivia..... I agreed to go back to India but.... how I will I face that place where I loose my family.... where I loose Sarthak..... I loose everything there Olivia.... Everything..... and now I have to......."  Sanjh shared her heart.

Olivia cutting her off hugged her tightly and was continuously murmuring "Relax !! Relax !! ". Slowly Sanjh's sobs were simmer.

"You know what my mom is super happy to know that you agreed to go back to India. Smile isn't leaving her lips from the time I broke this news to her..... " Olivia said breaking the hug.

"Then why didn't she showed up ? " Sanjh ask collecting herself again.

"You know her health... she can't be traveling much nowadays....." Olivia gave reason to which Sanjh gave a sad smile through her tears. Olivia held her wrist and dragged her out of the room.

"But she sent a message for you...." Olivia said as they stood around railing from where they can have complete look of living room earning a confusing look from Sanjh.

"Everything happens for a reason so just go with flow.... If you think like that you lost everything then just look at Sarthak.... how happy is he just by your agreement to accompany him back to India..... to his world......" Sanjh looked in the direction and yes his happiness is beyond limits.... his big bunny smile is proving it.

"And I strongly agree with mom. Otherwise how come on earth the person who didn't left India from last five years agrees to attend a meeting here..... in New York. Him meeting me in a cafe and ultimately reaching to his destination..... his Sanjh.... You....." Olivia explained her.

Sanjh understood meaning of Olivia's words and hugged her. "Thank you Olivia ! You are indeed the best thing ever happened to me." earning a giggle from Olivia.