CHAPTER-19

Sarthak rang the doorbell of his huge mansion after waving at Mayank. Sanjh was just standing beside him and wondering who could be at the other end of the door.............

Perhaps Sarthak's girlfriend..... Or may be his wife..... This thought shaken her soul and the sound of opening door brought her back to reality. She looked at the figure standing in front of her.

"No..... No..... How is it possible!! He's not going keep me with his girlfriend or wife....." She gave second thought.

She let out a sigh she herself doesn't know she was holding on seeing the person at the other end. The lady appeared to be in her early sixties in a servant uniform. So she assumed that lady must be caretaker of Mr.Singhania's Mansion. She narrowed her eyes to have a closer look of her face and her wrinkles assured her that she was right about her age.

"Mrs. Marry you should have taken leave for another week.... Your son needs you around. " Sarthak exclaimed as he sees her and his voice dragged Sanjh back.

"Welcome home Sarthak baba ! " Mrs. Marry greeted. "He is doing good now so, I returned on work yesterday only......." She said with pleasing smile on her face " Now let your guest come inside......." She further said looking at Sanjh.

"She is not my guest Mrs. Marry. She is my closest friend and will stay with me......" Sarthak said without hesitation while walking inside. Sanjh looked at his face before he walk away but got only those blank expressions.

Sarthak found Sanjh lost in her world. He offered his hand and called out her name....." Sanjh....." which brought her back from her dreamland.

She looked at his face and his eyes gestures her towards his hand. Her eyes followed his eyes she looked back at his face and that blink of his eyes is enough to assure her that this time he is going to protect her.........

She gave her hand in his and entered his world holding hands with fear..... with insecurities but with smile covering up everything.

****

Sanjh was admiring each and everything of the room since the time Sarthak showed her..... her room. She is surprised by the interior, the furniture..... everything is just according to her taste..... according to her choices.

And this made her think that Sarthak must kept her choice in his mind while choosing every single thing in this room..... which is now hers.

Another thought hit her mind that everything is according to her taste as if he is sure that some day his Sanjh is coming to his place and gonna stay with him. This thought brought a smile on her face but soon disappeared as the flashback started hitting her hard.

Her eyes started brimming of tears when she saw her family picture on nightstand. Her Mom-Dad, her and brother pulling her hairs and her would be sister-in-law was also part of that photograph. She gently took the picture and bringing it close to her heart she kissed it.

"But who kept this photograph here.....?" She talks to herself.

A knock on door made her swipe her tears. She turned and saw Mrs. Marry standing at the door.

"Here.... Your bags...." Mrs. Marry said dragging her suitcase inside. Sanjh helped her to take all the bags inside. Sanjh thanked her and asked about his son about whom Sarthak was inquiring. To which Mrs. Marry informed her that he had light fever for which she want leave for only two-three days but Sarthak gave her one week off to which Sanjh hmmed.

"Mrs. Marry who kept this photograph here ?" Sanjh questioned pointing at her family picture.

"Sarthak baba called me yesterday and requested to take care of all the arrangements for the stay of special guest by taking out sometime from my off. And keeping this photograph here before you came was special instructions by him . He also mentioned that this is special photograph for you and for him as well so keep it somewhere from where you can feel these people around you......." Mrs. Marry answered with a smile.

"And his voice reflected his happiness on the arrival of this special guest so I came back to work yesterday to make sure that all arrangements were as per his request." Mrs. Marry continued.

"Oh ! Okay, thank you s much Mrs. Marry." Sanjh said before Mrs. Marry left.

"Sarthak is more than a perfect man..... Always caring...... always protective and how can I forget always possessive for his loved ones." Sanjh sighed once Mrs. Marry left and begins to unpack her bags. She gasped on looking the opened bag. She opened another bag and the same reaction...........

"Oh God !! " She thumped herself on bed exhausted. "These are Sarthak's bag........." She said looking at bags. She starred at bags for few minutes while her mind was stuck in finding solution for this situation now......

She came out of her room to look for Mrs. Marry but couldn't find her anywhere. Huffing she decided to exchange bags with Sarthak herself.

She dragged bags to his doorsteps and hesitantly knocked the door. Receiving no answer from the other side she knocked once again and there she found that the door isn't locked. She opened the door and the empty room gave some relief to her fast heartbeat.

She dragged his bags inside and looked for her bags. There she found them near his closet. She walked to his closet and dragged her one bag. She came again for second bag but she heard his footsteps and her heartbeat started fastening itself.

She involuntarily looked in his direction...... There he is freshly showered.... his hands in his wet hairs....  water drops on his wet muscular body.... Towel wrapped on his waist. She gulped on the sight and looked away.

"Sanjh...... You here...... You need something? " Sarthak questioned surprisingly.

"Umm...mm... I think our bags exchanged mistakenly by Mrs. Marry. So I just came to take my bags....." She answered looking at everywhere but not at him.

"Oh ! " Sarthak simply replied.

"I.... I see you later ! " Sanjh said before quickly coming out of his room.....

She kept her hand on her heart to calm her herself once she was out and was just standing at his door. She was about to walk away when she heard him screaming and without wasting a single second she was inside the room again to see him............

Okay !! Let me know in the comments section what do you think of the reason why  Sarthak was screaming.

See you with next update till then DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENTS AND FOLLOW❤️

Tanha safar ke mushkil dagar mein
Tum humsafar jo mil gaye
Hai zakhm saare sil gaye❤️

🍁🍁🍁🍁