Day 2 pt 1: Gray vs Lucy

No one's POV

Master called everyone over to an area where they would do battle. He told Gray and Lucy to enter it, then announced that the battle may begin once everyone was seated.

Lucy's POV

I started the fight by summoning Sagittarius. I told him to shoot Gray as soon as he was about to attack. Sagittarius did shoot, he hit Gray in the arm, though not hard enough to stick there, just enough to make him not use it for a little while.

Gray's POV

Lucy's spirit hit me in the arm, and it hurt like hell. Gee thanks. I shoot a large icicle at Sagittarius and it hits him. He drops his bow and arrows and disappears. Sweet! I beat him!

Lucy's POV

As soon as Sagittarius is defeated, I thank him and try to summon Virgo.

Gray's POV

I see Lucy grab her keys, but I quickly nock them out of her hands. I run over to them and pick them up so she can't. And as soon as I do that I create a cage of ice around her.

Lucy's POV

Dammit! Arg I was totally on the upper hand! The cage gets really cold really fast. I wrap my arms around myself and fall to my knees trying to stay warm. "Okay fine! You win! NOW LET ME OUT OF THIS THING!!" I yell at Gray, hoping he'll let me out soon. How embarrassing, this fight was so quick.

No one's POV

"Winner is Gray!" yelled Makarov, standing up from his seat.

Gray let Lucy free, and they walked over to the rest of us. I heard the guys praising Gray for winning, and the girls comforting Lucy for losing. Gray walked over to Natsu to give him a high five, and he did. Which partially confused Gray since he didn't expect it, but nonetheless smiled. Even though Natsu hated the high five.

Master congratulated Gray, and updated the bracket. And gave Lucy a "better luck next time." He then sent Juvia and Wendy out.

"Match 2! Begin!" Yelled Mavarov

A/N: yeah, sorry but Lucy is pretty weak against Gray! <3