Day 3 pt 1: Morning

Natsu's POV

I woke up late this morning, and realized where I was. I was still next to Mavis' grave, and realized how high the sun was already. Crap! I have the first fight today! I ran over to where everyone else should be, and once I arrived I saw everyone looking for me.

"Natsu! There you are!" Yelled Master. He looked panicked and worried.

I looked around and everyone rushed towards me, they all had the same expression. Everyone started saying things like 'We though you were hurt!' Or 'We thought you were lost!' Stuff like that.

"It would be pretty hard for me to get lost on a small island like this, I can smell you guys from a mile away." I rolled my eyes. I don't need humans worrying about me. It's annoying.

Everyone sighed in relief. I guess they care. Master called everyone over to a picknick table and put down some food for us to eat for breakfast. Eggs, bacon, and toast.

"Where's the meat?" I ask, pointing at the table.

"The eggs I guess." Replied gra-master.

"That's not meat, at least not yet." I say back.

I look around and see a rabbit, once I noticed it everyone else did too. They kept saying things like 'it's so cute!' And 'Aweeeee!' Stuff like that. Why do people look at food and call it cute? I stare at it for a few seconds before pointing my finger at it. Some people asked what I was going to do, but then they all shut up once I set it aflame. It died instantly, but everyone (mostly the girls) were screaming. I sighed and went over to the dead animal and took a bite out of it. I really only like eating meat and sometimes fruit. And the odd bell pepper or corn if I'm lucky. As I was eating the small creature everyone (mostly the girls) were staring at me like they've never hunted before.

"What's the matter. Never hunted before?" I continued eating the rabbit, and after a while everyone stopped watching and ate their own food.

I finished my food and waited for everyone else to finish as well. Then, once they did, Gramps said that the battle between me and Gajeel would begin in 2 hours. I was definitely excited, but I didn't show it. I didn't do much while I was waiting, I read my book, and waited. Until eventually, master called everyone over to the battle area.

"Alright Gajeel, Natsu, you ready?" He asked.

We nodded our heads and walks over to the arena.

"Ready! Fight!"

A/N: Heyyyyy! I hope you liked this one!