#6

([A/N]: Imma just... change the writing style)

 change the writing style)

Here you are...
.
.
In your new job...
.
.
In your new office room...
.
.
.
The room was so cleaned up.. As if professional maids did it.. You looked around and saw, a desk with a chair next to it and a computer, bookshelf and some closet and some other furnitures.

You thought you would go meet Megumi, but no.. He was again busy..
.
.
.
Dang... That man is such a hard worker these days..

You put your bag at the side of your new cleaned desk and sat on you cleaned chair.

It was comfy...

You almost slept...

You closed your eyes slowly...

So quiet...

BAAAAM!!!

you quickly sat straight and put your hands on your desk.

You looked who it was.. And it was a guy with a suit. He was the one, who kicked the door open with his foot.

It had marks on his face.. Probably another worker..

He looked at you, then around the room..

After that brutal entrance, he leaves without a word.

'What a guy...'

You thought yourself, as you lean back in your chair. Thinking about the guy, who almost busted your poor new door.

'Meh.. Who cares about him now, I should just ask gojo-sensei what to do'

You thought and stood up, leaving your bag in the ground and left the room.

You were taking the elevator, to go up in floor 1, were the special-grades are.
.
.
.
.
After waiting in front of the door of the elevator with other workers in front of you, which waited.

The elevator door open

There were a lot of people.. You weren't the best in social interaction...

So..

You just took the stairs..

Ye.. Best decision...
.
.
.
.
After a enternety of climbing stairs... You got to the floor and you walk to the office, where it's writing the name "Gojo satoru".

You knock and waited for an answer.

"Cooome in~"

You heard his norm- ahem! gorgeous voice. You open the door and walk in front of his desk.

"What makes you here? "

Asked the only blindfolded man in this room.

"Well.. I wanted to ask what I have to do? Like.. I don't know what to do.. "