15#

Don't worry, daddy's home.
__________________
__________________

You entered your apartment and lock the door behind you

You sighed and ran to your bedroom and jumped into the bedroom covering your face and stretching those arms and legs, like you're a star.

"Boy.... Why did I look at him, I should've just take delivery and leave."

You talked to yourself and hit your head into the pillow.

"Why is he here?'' OF COURSE, YOU STUPID BITCH! HE HAS A DA─!"

*DING DONG*

You heard the bell.

"What? Who's there in this time?"

You stood up and walked to take the phone, to ask if there was somebody at the outside door.

*DING DONG*
.
*DING DONG*
.
*DING DONG*

The person, triple ringed the bell. You took the phone and put it in front of your ear.

"HEY! Stop ringing so much, I heard you!?"

You yelled.

"IDC, [Y/N], WE NEED TO TALK!"

"Nobara??"

You were surprised and pressed the button on the phone to open the outside door, then opening the door in front of you, so you could wait for her going up the elevator.

You heard the elevator doors opening and heard hard footsteps coming your direction.

"[Y/N]! YOU GOT SOME EXPLAINING TO DO"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN EXPLAINING???"

You questioned yourself confused, while the brunette girl enters your home and takes of her shoes. You only watch her like you are stupid, still holding the door open with your hand.

She huffs and snatches your ear and drags you to your living room.

"OW! STOP THIS INSTANT!!"

You demanded, but as you can see, lil' missy is to careless for your poor ear.

She throws you into your couch with force.

"WHY DID YOU LEAVE THE HOSPITAL, WITHOUT PAYING??? AND DON'T THINK OF SKIPPING, WE HAVE WORK TO DO"

'Oh, yeeee....'

You thought in your mind, as you grimace, not wanting to talk about it.

"Oh dear Nobara! I totally forgot about that... Hehe......."

You scratched your neck, while sweat dropping.

Nobara crossed her arms and had a menacing look on her face.