#12

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Day 4:

BAM!!!

"HUUUH!?! WHO'S THERE!!!???"

You screamed top of your lungs and painted a lot... Looking right and left...

"[Y/N]... So you stayed all day here... I thought you got lost or got hurt..!"

Megumi walked closer to your desk and crossed his arms together... Looking at you concerned.

"Oh, Mmegummi..... I just need to-"

You yawned in between your words...

"To finish these paperworks..."

You spoke quietly, as your eyes become heavy and wanted to drift off again.

But you jolt up, when Megumi clasped his two hands into your desk!

"Forget about these Paperwork! You need something to eat and drink, you look so messed up..."

As you couldn't say a new word, Megumi took you by the hand and yanked you out of your office!

He dragged you all the way to the cafeteria and you only tried your best to stay awake...

"Megu...! I don't have moneeyyy..."

You told him, as you just left your wallet at home, Megumi sighed and said that it's his treat.

You smiled and let Megumi drag you past all those other people...

As you two arrived at the cafeteria, he sat you down on a empty table and then he left to buy some breakfast. You only crossed your arms together and leaned your head into it for support...

You almost drift off to sleep, but then another thing made you jolt up. You looked up with your vision blurry..

"Megumi... You don't have to wake me up like this everytime...."

You spoke very tired and rubbed your eyes...

And the person infront of you stayed quiet for a while, until he turned his head somewhere to look if someone was coming this way...

"Well jokes on you, I'm not Megumi... It's the guy, who you need to give money too..."

You looked at him, you vision still blurry and your brain being fuzzy...

You only apologized politely.

"Sorry sir... But I don't have money..."

You said innocently and waited for him to say something.

He didn't say anything, but you felt someone yanking you from the collar, it was harshly, but you didn't mind, because your mind was too tired to work...

"Are you crazy? I gave you a whole ass day..."

He waited for a reaction from you, but you only feel asleep on his grasp...