#10

You arrived at 2 pm and walked to gojo's office with Toge

You arrived at 2 pm and walked to gojo's office with Toge. You told the sensei the news (that were successful).

"Well that's good to hear! I'll handle some too, but now you two shall eat."

Said gojo and you hadn't realized that you were hungry, until he said it.

Toge and you nodded your heads and walked out of the office. Toge walked the different way and gave you a look. He took out his phone and you did the same.

You saw the bubble move in your phone and waited Toge to write something to you.

"You can go without me, I'm not that hungry.."

"Fine, it was nice spending time with you!"

"Same, bye!"

"٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ"

You saw Toge smile, under his mask, when you send that cute emoji.

Then he waved at you.

Now he was gone...

....

You stand there.. You wanted to see Yuuji, you didn't see him for a while neither Megumi.

You made your way to the cafeteria and bought a drink from the vending machine, then a snack.

You were about to sit alone, but to your surprise, you saw Yuuji talking to a girl.

You wanted to sit beside them, but at the same time you didn't want to bother them, so you just sat alone.

You peacefully ate your food...

Luckily, Yuuji saw you behind the girl and waved at me, you just played along and made your finger point at you confused and Yuuji nodded and made with his hand a sign of waving to sit with him.

You gladly accepted it and walked where he sat. You took your seat and greeted Yuuji and the unknown girl.

"Hey"

You simply greeted, as Yuuji said the same.

"Yuuji, may I at least know who he is???"

The girl asked, quite angry... You were unsure of her act, so you just back a inch away.

"Ah sorry! Nobara this is [Y/N], we meet while we bumped into each other."

The girl named 'Nobara' made a sound of '0h' and looked at you with a sympathetic smile, though you didn't really take that smile... You just felt uncomfortable around this lady.

"Well, nice meet you [Y/N]!"

She waved at you and you did the same and said nothing. Yuuji looked at you and started to talk.

"[Y/N], this is Nobara and I meet her in a mission and... ѕнє'ѕ яєαℓℓу мєαη!"

He whispered the last part very fast, you chuckled at this attitude. Nobara didn't heard much, but was suspicious.