The Plan

Valentine Dean - Two

          The most sad part about being 'Different' was that no one actually paid attention to you until they learned what made you Different.

                            14 Years ago
Valentine was never a steady child who stayed in one place. Her parents would always be on the move when financial situations became to hard. The longest she ever stayed anywhere was in late July right in the middle of Colorado. Her parents had finally found jobs around the neighborhood which meant Valentine wasn't going anywhere anytime soon.

Valentine slipped out of her bed one morning and did her normal morning routine. She didn't think anything of the morning because it was just like every other. Wake up, walk to the bathroom, brush your teeth, wash your face, shower up and get dressed before school. But this particular morning she felt weird down below. Her clothes were defiantly tighter around her thighs for some reason. So she thought maybe she was just gaining some weight over the night from the hefty meal her mother had cooked before she went to bed.

When she switched the light on in her bathroom what she saw in the mirror changed her life forever. Wide awake from sleep now, Valentine noticed how far her boxers had extended from her waist. As scared as she was of her own self and her own intense arousal Valentine didn't know a thing about erections or sex. At the time Valentine was only 14 years old. Well into her way for puberty and she didn't even notice it. She slowly peeled back her boxers from the crease of her pelvic skin and looked into what she could see. There it was connected to her skin as if it was apart of her, a thick, long piece of meat she called it, protruding into the middle of her boxers.

Valentine gulped a big mouth full of saliva back down her throat and looked into the mirror again. Slowly she inched down her boxers until it sprang free. It bobbed a few times up and down as it still stood up straight. Then she quickly pulled her t-shirt off to make sure this wasn't no dream. It wasn't. The C cups she had grew last summer were still attached to her chest perfectly. She remembered the day she had came home from camp and had asked her mom to take her bra shopping. Of course her mom did it happily, at least she'd have something to be in the girl section for.

Her mom had only told her once of why she'd be a different girl from all the other girls at school. The doctor had even mentioned that she'd have a different form from all the other girls. But what they didn't sign her up for was the face of puberty right in the smack of morning. Valentine put her sports bra and t-shirt back on. Once again her eyes were down at her member, she poked at it more than once until she wrapped her hand around it softly. She could feel the warmth of her hand engulfing her size. The hotness of her own flesh, stretched for the first time felt new. Then with a steady pace as if she already knew what to do with herself, Valentine begin to stroke the skin against its flesh back and forth for some time. The pleasure it gave was addictive as she continued, before she knew it her legs were bucking and her hand was unrhythmic to her own sex. The power inside her body grew and grew until she exploded right on her hand and counter.

After Valentine finished, she cleaned up her mess, stepped into the shower and never told anyone about what happened, not even her parents. She figured they already had a lot to deal with and she finally felt like this time their stay would be permanent. She didn't want to move again by telling them that their daughter had turned into the ultimate freak.

When her sex had finally went back to what it was before. She put her cup over that her mother had gave her 3 years ago to hide it from others. Then she proceeded to get dressed for school. She ran down the stairs, ate a few pieces of bacon, kissed her mom and dad goodbye and bolted out the door.