Wanted

Valentine Dean - Four

                              Valentine should've been scared, confused or even hesitating to be standing inside someone's living room without their permission, but what choice did she have?  She left her beauty at the club just to bring drunk Athena ass home. And what did she get for the kind gesture? A nice mouthful of regret and hurt. She should've known that Athena wouldn't change her views about her. She had thought maybe she was starting to warm up to her when she had came over unannounced yesterday.. but now it seemed like that kind conversation was now out the window.

"What in your right mind did you think that it was okay to drop me off at home and sleep in my house as if were friends?" Athena exclaims in annoyance. Valentine couldn't even believe this conversation. Why wasn't this woman saying thank you for bringing her home safely? Why was she always so bitter and so angry with such a pretty face. Maybe that saying was real... the craziest ones are the most prettiest ones you'll ever meet. "I brought you home in your own car and left my car behind" Valentine tries to explain. "Why didn't you call a cab back? - Valentine scoffs in disbelief, grabs both of her shoes and pulls her phone out from her pocket. "Now that you're mentioning the fastest way out of this, I think it's best if I head home now" She said bluntly. Athena looks at her quietly, clears her throat and softly says - Thank you for bringing me home - before walking away to her room. Valentine knew now she'd never do something like that again, next time she'd let some man take her home since she thinks she was as sober as she thought she was.

If she so happened to be as sober.. then why didn't she remember last night? Hell, Valentine wasn't even sure if she wanted to remember because there was no way in hell she'd ever tell Athena. She was glad that during this whole disagreement Athena never let her eyes fall down to her crotch area. As much as she hated arguing with this woman it clearly turned her on to know how sexy she looked in a lace bra and panties. Her eyes fell down to her breast more times than she wanted to count. Valentine should've been ashamed of herself, yet, what could she do? Ignore that Athena didn't have a banging body. She was sexy from head to toe, thick in all the right places... ready for a real pounding.

Valentine closed her eyes shut after her brain started playing tricks on her. She shook those images away and focused back into her phone. Athena had disappeared somewhere around the corner leaving Valentine to a empty living room. Valentine texted one of her best construction buds to come and get her then stuffed her phone back into her pocket. She looked down carefully at her hard bulging erection. For some reason it wasn't going anywhere... Athena was gone and she was still hard as a rock.

She thought it more than once, maybe even more than twice but she texted her. Taylor Henry, her ex that she said she was done with two nights ago. Valentine should've been more smart about her choices before she told her that it would be the last time they'd fuck. Taylor even told her that it wouldn't be her last time. She was right..

Carlos beeped the horn to her newest purchase for a car - Bentley flying spur - She was a beauty on the inside as she was on the out. Her blue Crome body plates made the car who she was with blacked out seats. She was made out of luxury to be even more profound than she looked. Valentine stepped out of Athena's home and respectfully closed her door shut. She pulled the drivers side door open and there was Carlos on the passenger side with a smile on his face. Valentine already knew what the smile was for, but she knew she didn't take Athena home for that.

"Dude what do you mean you didn't get in-between them cheeks!" Carlos exclaimed. "She isn't that type of woman Carlos" Valentine explained. "What do you mean? If they show up at nudity street they are all that type of woman" Carlos reminded her. He was right in some aspect so why was Athena even there? It couldn't have been to get some drinks... was it? Or was she actually looking for a random man to bring her home and give her a good time. Either way neither happened, Athena was bad at holding her liquor and her balance. "All I'm saying man is that woman is fine as fuck. We all was looking at her when she walked in. She just so cute and juicy, makes you wanna say fuck it to a condom, put a damn baby in her ass" Carlos rambled on. "I would never impregnate no woman because of her beauty. What if she turns out to be a maniac? Then what?" Valentine questioned him just before she swung her car into a new lane on the freeway. "You right, you right, shit I'm tripping! Look all I know is she was gorgeous I don't give a damn if she walked up in that bitch like the matrix. Fuck all that. Matrix my ass!" Carlos shrieks in laughter. Valentine cracks a smile herself and calls him stupid.