part 1

i woke up at 6am, ear drums banging from the alarm.

I have to be at set in an hour, and it's a half an hour drive.

I rushed out of bed and put my low rise jeans and a sweater on, but not bothering to brush my hair.

I rushed out of my house and into my car.

the sun was close to rising, I drove off to set, practising my scrip on the way.

~arriving at set~

I parked my car at the parking spot saying my name.

before I could open my door, a worker opened it for me.

"hello! your right on time, follow me!" she exclaimed, how was she so energised at 7am?

I followed her to the make up trailer, "thank you so much." I said, she smiled and nodded.

I opened the trailer to see people waiting to do my make up and hair.

"hey y/n, your outfit is in the dressing room." one of the girls said, pointing to it.

there was a really cute, black outfit waiting for me.

I put it on as as quickly as I could, to see how good I looked in it, wow, I saw myself in the mirror and I looked pretty good

I walked out of the dressing room and giggled, "you look amazing!" all the girls said.

"thank you, this is amazing." I exclaimed.

I saw someone in the chair turn their head, he smiled at me.

"oh, hey timothée. nice to finally meet you." I smiled at him, I walked over to him and shook his hand.

his hands are so warm and soft, I thought to myself.

I sat in the seat next to him, and immediately the girls started to do my hair and make up.

I got my scrip out and started to practise my lines again.

"so, y/n. you feeling okay for the film?" timothée asked, looking at me and smiling.

I turned my head and giggled," yeah! feeling quite confident with my lines, just reading them one last time."

he nodded and looked back into his mirror.

he's really beautiful, he's more beautiful in person than the pictures I've seen of him.

she moved on to doing my make up.

"so, y/n." timothée started, "what time do you think you're gonna be leaving tonight?" he asked.

why's he asking me that?

"around 8pm, maybe, why?" I answered.

"just curious, I'm leaving around 9:30pm." he said.

"unlucky!" I exclaimed.

he laughed and smiled, he was sweet.

"done!" the make up artist said, I got up, so did timothée.

we both had the same scene next, it was about us both going to auditions and meeting each other.

as we walked outside, I turned my head and saw the paparazzi from the outside of the gates.

"shit!" I whispered.

"what?" timothée asked, concerned.

I pointed my head over to the paparazzi, as soon as he realised, he covered me with his body.

we walked down the rest of the steps and timothée put his arm around me.

I giggled and he smiled at me, we walked over to set.

wonder what will happen there.