part 3

-you have reached your destination- the sat nav blurted.

we both got out the car, I walked from my side to walk with him.

"thank you, again y/n." timothée thanks, "oh no, thank you. I don't know where I would sleep tonight if it wasn't for you, seriously." I laughed.

he looked at me, with his perfect smile, I looked over to him and smiled back.

he opened the gates and made his way to the door.

we walked up the steps and opened the door.

"ladies first." he smiled, I giggled and went in, he followed behind.

wow, I thought to myself.

"your house is, beautiful, timothée." I turned myself towards him.

he was smiling, looking at the floor, I don't blame him, they were beautiful too.

he looked up at me, "yeah, thank you." I smiled at him and turned back at the house.

"follow me." he said, then walked upstairs.

I walked up the stairs slightly behind him , we both reached the top and he went into a room.

"here's the guest room." he said, he then turned around, "that's my room, if you need anything." he pointed out.

I nodded and smirked, "really, thanks timmy." I thanked him one last time.

he looked into my eyes, had a bright smile on his face, and said," any time, y/n, goodnight."

I smiled and said," goodnight timothée."

he went to his room and I went into mine, I took my jeans off and just slept in my underwear and sweater.

I jumped into the comfy bed and got my phone out of my sweaters pockets, shit, my phones about to die.

I got up out of the comfy bed and walked to timothée's room, "timmy-" I blurted.

I looked up and he was in nothing but baggy pants.

"oh shit, sorry." I said, as I was about to walk out the room, I felt him lightly grab my wrist.

"it's fine y/n!" he giggled, "what's wrong?" he questioned.

I looked at him and asked," do you have a phone charger?" he nodded and went over to his drawers.

at this moment, I just realised how hot timothée chalamet really was, I get the hype now.

"here." he said, passing it to me, slightly touching my hand, I blushed.

"night." I said, rushing out before timothée saw my blush.

this can't be happening, I thought while walking to the bed room.

me and evan met on the set of our movie and now we've broken up and im heartbroken, it can't happen again.

I charged my phone and hopped into the bed.

that night I couldn't sleep, lying in bed, thinking over all the decisions that led me here, I should have just gone to a motel.

but, im also glad I came here, with someone I trust.

before I knew it, it was 6:45.

shit! we have to be on set at 7 and its like an hour drive from timothée's house.

I jumped into my low rise jeans, grabbed my phone and ran to timothée's room.

he was sleeping peacefully, not for long.

I grabbed head with my hands and started to shake it.

"timothée!" I shouted, he quickly woke up.

"fucking hell what wrong?!" he shouted, clearly concerned.

"we are really late to set, we are supposed to be there in like 15 minutes!" I said, distressed.

"y/n, it's fine." he said, no it's not! I thought to myself.

he picked up his phone and called the director, I sat on his bed with him.

"hey! so sorry, me and y/n are running late, lots of traffic." he said on the phone.

after some speaking, timothée hung up.

"he said it's fine, just be there as soon as possible." he said, smoothly.

"oh." I whispered, "im sorry, it's just lots of my past directors were, really, strict with being on set on time." I said.

he smiled and put his hand on my rosey cheek, I smiled.

"let's go." he said, putting his top on.

my heart can't stop racing, here we go again.

(heyy, sorry for any spelling errors, written this on the way home from my holiday. check out my tik tok,  tmotheechalamt, which has edits on timothée, povs, edits etc, just everything to do with timmy)