part 12

it was a few days after what happened with timothee, and evan.

that day, I lay in bed thinking about what evan said, he cheated on me, he can't miss me. right?

I heard a ping from my phone, I picked it up from the side of me and saw a message from the director of me and timothee's movie.

"hey y/n! great news, we have the finished movie and it's ready for theatres! the premier will be in a few days, good luck👍🏻"

shit, they put that together fast.

I immediately called timothee, as my phone rung I realised how akward it would be talking to him, ever since what happened with evan.

as I was about to hang up, I heard the warm voice of timmy say, "hey y/n!"

I put the phone on load speaker and said, "hey! have you heard the movies done?" I asked him.

"yeah! it's the premier soon, I'm so exited!" he exclaimed over the phone.

I smiled and lightly giggled, it's so funny how happy he is over this.

"so, y/n. want to go as my date, to make it official?" he asked, nervously.

the smile dropped from my face, I then said a quick goodbye and hung up the phone.

I threw the phone on my bed and placed my head into my hands.

why do I feel as if somethings pulling me back from timothee?

do I miss evan, no! of course not, I told myself.

he cheated on me.

I got up to start my day, I got dressed in to baggy jeans and a baggy top, then I headed off to get costa coffee.

as I was about to get in my car, I decided to take my bike for some fresh air, to think about me and timothee, and what he asked me.

I cycled there, out of breath.

I parked my bicycle and walked in.

I ordered my regular, as I turned around I saw a photographer.

shit, all of them will be here soon.

I turned my head to sit down, but there was evan, saving me a seat.

I signed and went to sit down next to him.

(heyy! just a note, please read my new book 'beautiful sin' .

it's a tate langdon wattpad and rlly entertaining, well written and I'm spending my time on it, please check it out :) )