part 4

we got to set nearly an hour late, the director jogged to timothée as he was getting out of the car.

I stayed in the car, not wanting to get shouted at by the director.

to my surprise, timothée and him were laughing with each other.

thank god we aren't in any trouble, they were hugging and timothée pulled away and came to my side of the car.

he opened my door and offered his hand to help me out, I took and went out.

"hey director!" I exclaimed, giggling.

"please, call me luca!" he smiled, I smiled back at him.

"okay, please go to the dressing room." he smiled again, we both nodded.

I looked down and realised I was still holding timothée's hand, I removed it from his grip immediately.

we both walked over to the dressing room, waiting for me to change into a beautiful flowery dress.

"that's pretty." timothée said, he was sat on the seat, waiting for the people to come and do his and my hair.

"thank you timmy." I said, with a smile creeping up on my face.

I went into a separate room to get changed, as I put it on, I couldn't reach the back to zip it up.

"timothée! can you come in here for a second!" I yelled, I could hear his footsteps and he came inside the small room.

"could you zip this up for me?" I asked him, he nodded and went to the back of me, he took my hair and tucked it around my shoulder.

he zipped it up and then put his lips close to my ear, he started to put his hands around my waist. "done." he whispered.

he fixed my hair and headed out of the room, I had butterflies everywhere, he knew what he was trying to do then.

I put on some of the shoes and went to do my make up.

I sat down, timothée on his phone, checking his socials.

I found the make up right in front of me, I started to apply it to my blushing face.

I turned my chair to timothée, still doing my make up.

"so, what you up to tonight?" I asked, not wanting to be in awkward silence.

"not much, you?" he said, still on his phone.

what am I doing tonight? I thought to myself, "probably just gonna stay in my house, watching movies."

timothée smirked, "why don't we go to the cinema together, instead of watching it on a tv in your boring house." I giggled.

is this going to be like, a date? it's to early for that, "um, yeah. meet you there at 9 tonight?" I blurted out, before I would of just said no.

he turned his phone out, looked at me and smiled.

then the workers came in.

I continued with my make up while timmy talked to them.

I guess I'll see him at 9pm.

(hey, I'm quite tired today and I've had a lot going on with my mind. its also my bday tomorrow!)