part 11

as i was driving, timothee was looking out of the window, his chin rested on the back of his hands.

i smiled at the sight of him and grabbed my clear lip gloss from my side.

i applied it on to lips and turned a corner, we were here.

i parked my car and just then did timothee take his arms and head out of the window.

we both got out of the car and went in to my house.

as we entered, timothee looked around with his hands around his back.

"very nice!" he said, I giggled and said, "well thanks."

I went over to the couch and I said," so, the movies supposed to be almost done putting together." just getting the text this morning.

"what, really, that quickly? that means it's nearly the premier." he exclaimed, seeming happy.

he sat on the couch right next to me and I turned the tv on, he then put his arm around me.

"what you wanna watch?" I asked, my stomach filling with butterflies as he started to slide his fingers across my shoulder.

"hmm, how about (favourite show)?" he asked, I happily nodded and turned it on.

about 3 minutes in to the first episode, I could feel timothee stop twirling his fingers on my shoulder.

I tried not to look at him in confusion, but sourly failed.

I looked at him, his eyes were staring at me.

my heart started to beat, wondering what he would do next.

he started to lean in closer to me, I started to do the same.

I closed my eyes and our lips met.

it was like magic, my heart started to pump so much that I was afraid he would hear it.

it felt like the kiss lasted at least an hour, but in reality, it only lasted 2 minutes.

there was a ding on my doorbell , how could anyone get threw the gates, I thought.

I pulled away, unwillingly.

I lightly smiled at timothee, his wide smile smiling back at me.

I got up, rolling my eyes at whoever was at the door.

I opened it, "hello?" I asked, I then looked up and it was evan, my latest heartbreak.

"hey." he said, "what the fuck are you doing here?" I asked, angrily.

I heard footsteps coming towards us, "what is it, evan?" I asked, getting upset just looking at him.

"I miss you." he said, then timothee came over to us.

"hey, anything wrong?" timmy asked, I fake smiled and shook my head.

I looked back at evan and he was giggling and shaking his head too.

"leave evan." I demanded, "okay, bye y/n." he winked.

I slammed the door in his face and started to walk back to the couch.

timothee was following right next to me, "what was that?" he asked.

"nothing, he just left a few things here." I lied, he then sat on the couch, as did I.

there was silence as we watched the tv, the really awkward kind.

he knew I was lying to him.

"I should go, I'll wait for a friend to pick me up outside." he said, getting off of the couch.

"wait." I said, I got up after him and kissed him again.

I put my hands on his cheeks, as he put his hands around my back.

"bye." I said, he said the same and went outside.

now, what will happen with evan?