A State of Oblivion part IV

'Toga'

You immediately shot up ripping the needle out of your arm, as you pushed the lanky mans form back. "Why are you here Toga" you questioned kneeing the man in the chest as you held the needle to his neck.

He looked as if he was going to say something but you quickly followed up pressing your knee into his chest. "ANSWER ME, because I won't go back" you huffed looking into the mans fearful eyes.

"Ms. L/n please just-",

"What are you afraid, I bet the person you stole this form from was afraid too. Are you afraid like how I was because I can bet you when I kill you and this form fades yo-"

"HELPPPPPPP" the man shrieked, "Who do you think will help you now Toga, did you bring your friends with you too" you scoffed pressing the needle against the man skin, 'How long does she plan on keeping up this act'.

'"OH GOD SOMEONE PLEASE HELP, CODE WHITE CODE WHITE!" the nurse yelled as tears seeped out of his eyes. "MS. L/N" doc yelled rushing into the room with another group of nurses.

"It's Toga" you huffed out turning to look at the doctor who signaled the other nurses to grab you. "I'm not lying doc" you pleaded as three nurses pried you off of the thin males body. "I'm not Toga", the man cried "my name is Fredrick and today is my first day, I don't even know any Toga's. All I told her was that another nurse would come later to take some of her blood" he huffed in between his sobs, as he wiped his eyes under his glasses.

"Y/n I just need you to calm down okay" doc spoke softly glancing between you and the man. "Me? I am calm" you spat back as you tried to get out of the three nurses hold, evidently failing from your now minimal strength. "Fredrick are you okay?" doc asked diverting his attention to him as another nurse helped him up.

"Y- Yes" he hiccupped getting up, 'Why isn't anyone listening to me?'. You looked back over to the so called Fredrick and watched as his face contorted into a smile. "I knew it" you scoffed attempting to get out of the nurses hold again 'You can't fool me Toga'. "IT'S TOGA DID YOU ALL NOT JUST SEE HER SMILE SHE'S TRICKING ALL OF YOU" you announced growing frustrated.

"Do it" you heard the doctor say before everything grew blurry. Your body fell limp as your vision became dark.

_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_

When you woke up you immediately looked to your surroundings. You were in a completely empty room and when you tried to sit up you were pulled back down. You looked to your side where restraints were put on both wrist and your lower abdomen.

"Oh God" you huffed out, "Not again". "Please not again" you softly whimpered pulling at your restraints. "Help" you called out, "PLEASE" you cried now pulling harder at your restraints. "Please please anyone" you sniffled, "Y/n" the doctor spoke calmly opening the door across from you.

"Doc" you laughed through your tears. "I'm sorry about the restraints, but you assaulted a nurse and this is protocol" he sighed stepping inside as he walked to your side. "By any chance could you, you know take these off. They're kind of freaking me out" you spoke softly motioning to your restraints.

"Would you say you've calmed down" he asked still unsure, "Definitely" you assured him, "so could you please" you asked once more.

"He reluctantly nodded undoing the tight wrap around your chest first allowing you to finally breathe freely. You took a deep breath as he took off the ones on both wrist. "Thank you" you said sitting up as you rubbed your wrist.

"I am sorry about this Y/n, its simply a precaution" doc quickly apologized. "It's alright" you replied carefully wiping your damp face.

"Y/n could you tell me why you assaulted Fredrick" he asked turning his head to make contact with your eyes, "I thought he was Toga".