Day 3 part V

"I'm sure you did" you grumbled annoyed as you glared at Hawks with your arms crossed. Interrupting the now silent room Best Jeanist spoke "Aoi finished the sketch so we can start now if that's okay with you" he said turning towards you. "Of course let's start".

Hawks went around fixing all of the furniture he had knocked over and straightened up the place. When he was done Aoi asked him to leave so that it doesn't mess with his "Wow factor".

Hawks just scoffed and went into the kitchen. "Y/n could you stand right there with your arms out" Tsunagu requested as he pointed to the middle of the living room. "Sure" you responded doing as he told.

Aoi came over with the fabric and held it out while Best Jeanist held his arm out.
"Ready" he said glancing at Aoi. All of sudden every stitch from the fabric came undone. They turned into individual thread that started wrapping around your body. As you held your arms out you could see the thread restitching and tightening around your body.

It was so cool to see how Best Jeanist quirk worked up close. It only took about 5 minutes before he had completely finished. Aoi held up his sketch and then looked at you.

"Perfect, great job Jeanist" he complimented. "Thanks, I didn't think it would look this good" he continued with his arms crossed looking at you and down at the dress.

"Is that all" he questioned looking at Aoi."Yes I'll just make some alterations to make sure her wings are more comfortable but you're free to go" he stated.

"Okay then see you later, and you too Y/n I hope to see you later tonight" he said before walking out the open doorway. "I can't wait to see it" you eagerly stated looking down as you tried to picture what the whole dress would look like.

"I'm sure you'll love it, I mean I did design it" Aoi smirked making eye contact with you. "I'm going to go to the kitchen so you can take off the dress. Just leave it there and I'll come back for it to make the last alterations, bye" he said waving while walking to the kitchen.

"Thanks" you responded as you quickly started taking off the dress. After taking off the dress you put it gently on the couch and then went to the elevator to get to your room. When you got into your room you jumped onto your bed.

Feeling pretty tired you decided to take a nap. You went up to your dresser and pulled out an oversized shirt that was a among the things Hawks 'people' bought. Once you put it on you snuggled into the covers and quickly fell asleep.

~time skip to later that day~

"Kid, kid hello wake up babybird" you heard as you started to wake up rubbing your eyes. When you finally opened your eyes you were face to face with Hawks who was hovering over you.

"It's time to get ready" Hawks grinned. "How long was I asleep" you said looking back up at him. "Just a couple of hours" Hawks stated as he gently flapped his wings landing on the ground next to your bed. You sat up and looked over at him as you stepped out of bed.

"Okay" you said stretching your arms and wings. "You have two hours before we have to leave" Hawks declared before walking towards your doorway. "I should be telling you that birdbrain, you take longer than me to get ready. Only you wear the same thing every day" you smirked.

"Hey it takes time to look this good every day" he winked back in response. "Whatever" you said walking into your bathroom turning on the shower. "By the way this is for you" Hawks said walking into the bathroom holding a large dress garment.

"Is that-",

"Yup your dress" Hawks said cutting you off as you looked at him through the mirror. "Also I had my people get you some shoes and accessories" Hawks announced walking back over to the bedroom setting the dress on your bed. "Cool" you said walking back over from the bathroom.