Chapter Four

Piper had laid in bed to do the rest of her homework

      Piper had laid in bed to do the rest of her homework. She had already taken a shower and changed into pajamas. Her window was open to let in a light breeze, enough to keep her cool but not too cold. As she was finishing her last math problem, she heard a light knock on her door.

"Come in!" Piper exclaimed, as she began to pack up her homework and put it away.

"Piper, can I talk to you?" Bella asked, as she walked into her sister's room and closed the door.

"Of course, come sit." Piper replied, patting the bed lightly to beckon her sister over.

       Bella slowly made her way over, before she awkwardly plopped herself down on her older sister's bed.

"Did you see the Cullens when you were at school?" Bella asked, biting her lip slightly.

"Yes, I actually talked to Alice, Rosalie, and Emmett. They're really nice people." Piper replied, causing Bella to feel a little jealous.

"Edward was in my biology class. He didn't say anything to me and was holding his nose, and when class ended he ran out of class like I stunk. I seen him trying to change classes to get away from me too, when I went to the office to turn in my paper." Bella ranted, making her sister sigh.

"Bella, sometimes guys aren't great. Edward is probably one of those duchebag guys that are always so dramatic and disckish. Don't worry about the way he acted, and don't pay him any mind. Ignore him and don't let him bother you." Piper said, and Bella nodded.

"You're right," Bella murmured, before she stood from the bed and headed for the door,"I'm going to go to bed." She added, walking out of the room and closing the door behind her.

       Bella was jealous that her sister was able to have the attention of three of the Cullen family, and probably more soon, but she couldn't even get Edward to acknowledge her without being an asshole. She wished she was as outgoing and interesting as her sister, but at the same time, she believed Piper was too extroverted at times.

       Piper had decided to ignore Bella's mood swings, since Bella had always seemed to be moody. When Bella and Piper had still lived in Phoenix, Bella had a friend named Fred who really liked Piper. Instead of dismissing the feelings, Piper decided she would get into a relationship with Fred. Bella had never openly or even discreetly showed or mentioned that she had feelings for Fred,  but when Piper and Fred starting dating, Bella began acting out and hating her sister and Fred. It came to the point where their mother had to put the girls' rooms on opposite sides of their house.

       Once Fred had moved to Los Angeles, Bella began to try and act as though she had never acted out over Piper and Fred's relationship. Piper had wondered if Bella was just jealous that Piper had gotten into a relationship, and not about feelings for Fred. Bella had always seemed to be boy dependent ever since she had hit puberty, which had disappointed her big sister. Piper could go without having a boyfriend forever if she wanted, but many boys had seemed to think she was beautiful.

       There were many differences between Bella and Piper, most of which had been heightened after puberty. Piper had always been outgoing, loud, and talkative, while Bella had always been quiet, reserved, and very awkward. Once the girls had went through puberty, Piper had had gained many attributes Bella hadn't, and Bella was jealous of her for it. Both girls had boobs, but Bella hated that Piper's were a bit bigger. Piper had been graced with curves, while Bella's body stayed lengthy and curve free. Piper had tan skin, but Bella was almost a sickly pale color compared to her sister.

       While laying in bed watching Harry Potter, Piper's phone began to ring. The girl looked down at her phone and smiled when she seen that Paige had been the one calling her. Piper was almost worried that Bella had lied to their mother again, causing the mother to believe her and scold Piper for the lie Bella had fed her. Anyhow, Piper paused her movie and picked up her phone, answering the call before it could be missed.

"Hello?" Piper answered, and Paige smiled.

"Hey Piper, are you doing anything this weekend?" Paige asked, causing Piper to go quiet for a moment.

        Back in Phoenix, their mother always made Piper bring Bella with her when she would hang out with her friends, since Renee had wanted Bella to become more outgoing. Obviously that didn't work, but it made Piper worry that their father would make her do the same as her mother had.

"No, not that I know of. Why?" Piper asked, laying back down in bed.

"Mark and I were wondering if you wanted to go to La Push with us. We decided we should take you out for a day and have some fun. Make sure to dress accordingly." Paige said, and Piper laughed lightly.

"Don't worry, I got this. I'll definitely go with you two, even if I'm a third wheel." Piper replied, causing Paige to scoff.

"Third wheel? Girl, soon enough you'll be a part of this relationship if you're not careful." Paige joked, and Piper bit her lip.

"We'll see about that." Piper retorted, and Paige grinned cheekily, even though Piper couldn't see it.

"It's getting late, and we need sleep. Mark and I will see you tomorrow at school." She stated, and Piper smiled again.

"Yep, see you tomorrow." Piper answered, before she ended the call.

     Piper was happy to finally have friends that invited her to do things with them, so she wasn't at home all the time being bored. She hoped they would always be her friends, even if things got hard. Laying back down in bed, she turned back on her movie and got comfortable. She figured, maybe Forks wouldn't be so bad after all...

×××××××××××××××××××××

A/N: I hope you guys liked this chapter. I'll have an outfit at the beginning of each chapter, just so you all know what she's wearing. I totally haven't become addicted to pinterest where I found all these outfits...note the sarcasm.

Love you guys!

Vote
Comment
Share&
Follow!

- Youngblood Xxx