Pᴀʀᴛʏ

"CAN YOU KISS ME MORE?! WERE SO YOUNG BOY WE AINT GOT NOTHIN TO LOSE UH OHHHH!" Arabella sung loudly into the microphone along with Saven. Vince, Sammy, Eros, and Elliot all sat watching Bella with hawk eyes to make sure didn't fall off the table she was standing on dancing her little heart out.

"She's just full of surprises isn't she?" Sammy said while laughing and taking a sip from the red solo cup. They sat and watched as Bella's shorts were started to rise up her round hips. Eros felt rage start to build as he watched guys turned to look at her ass.

"Vince." Eros growled. Vince cleared his throat before standing and making his way to her.

She giggled loudly and flung her arms out. "Vincey!" She yelled out before wrapping them around his neck. He picked her up off the stage and carried her back to the place we were at. He sat down with her in his lap. She pulled back and held the microphone she still held in her hand to her mouth.

"I still want to sing!" She said into the mic giggling really loudly. Vince chuckled as he grabbed the microphone, switched it off, and sat it on the table.

The boys decided that it was okay for her to drink for first time but came to that agreement because they would go anywhere she went and watch her like a hawk. So Elliot decided to make her a little virgin drink. Not too strong but not too light either.

They watched when she accepted it and sipped it. She giggled before saying "it's very yummy daddy" before downing it in 10 minutes. One thing led to another, she's a lightweight and a very happy drunk. Then not even 10 minutes later, Saven had found two mics and came bouncing up and holding it out to Bella.

At first Bella didn't understand and held it upside down with two fingers as though it was some bug she didn't want to touch but Saven grabbed turned it upright then spoke into it. As though she got the best gift in the world, her eyes lit up like a Christmas tree.

She got up turned to the tv learned the song she was supposed to sing then sung her little her out.

We all continued to have a good time by talking, goofing around and sneaking kisses from Bella. They were talking about their assignments along with Saven, Fallen, Kat, and Serine. The music was suddenly turned down. They all turned toward the front door.

There stood a group of five boys and three girls. They were wearing party clothes with maroon letterman jackets on.

The Outsiders.

Everyone in the group suddenly went tense. Meanwhile Bella was sucking on pineapple stick Vince went and got her.

"Well. Long time no see Santiago brothers! Haven't seen your asses in months. We were starting to think you finally got your asses killed." Hayes Junior said. Hayes was a tall and muscular dirty blonde, freckles dotted across his face, and his eyes were a deep honey brown. Standing next to him was his twin brother who shared the same traits except for the freckles.

Behind him were his friends who didn't really matter to the brothers. They watched Hayes with sharp and angry eyes. Eros stood up and walked calmly to the group.

"Isn't your school on the other side of town? What the fuck are you doing on our side." Eros snarled. Bella straighten up then leaned over to get a better few, the pineapple dangling from her mouth.

"What's happening?" She whispered to the girls. Kat smirked then leaned towards her.

"They are The Outsiders. They are our rivals in the assassin world. Both them and The Santiago's go way back. They used to be partners until Outsiders fucked them over so they've had bad blood ever since. Sure it's cooled down over the years but Santiago's tend to mull over things for awhile." She said. Bella face scrunched then whispered softly.