6/ Wilbur & Phil's 100K Crows

Phil invited Tubbo back over, not for the ghost hunting, but more of a friend. "So, you wanted me to just visit?" Tubbo asked. "Of course! It's been getting boring hasn't it boys?" Phil said, looking over at his two sons. They quickly nodded, it was obvious they weren't listening to a single thing. "Well, would you like some tea then?" Phil asked Tubbo. "Oh, yes please." Tubbo said gracefully. Phil got up and walked to wherever the kitchen was, and one of the two boys quickly sat to where Phil was.

"Hello, ghost hunting boy." He said. "Oh um, hi!" Tubbo said, pleasingly. "So, Phil said that Tommy was the—thing— whispering in our ears." He responded. "Um, yeah. I understand if it's too much to hand-"
"Is there a way you can shut him up already?" He interrupted. "..what?" Tubbo asked. "Well, I already know you can't bring him back. Or.. can you?" He said ominously. "Ehm, I only hunt and bring peace to ghosts. Anyways, what's your name?" Tubbo said. "Oh. My name is Wilbur Soot. But just call me Wilbur." Wilbur stated. "Uh, is your first name Wilbur Soot, or is Soot your last name?"
"Nevermind that, when is it that you can bring back 'peace' to Tommy?" Wilbur asked. "Um, I don't really know." Tubbo shrugged. He could hear Phil coming back.

"William Soot Minecraft, are you interrogating our beloved guest?" Phil said. "I—uh.. sorry Phil." Wilbur said, going back to his spot on the other couch. Wilbur glared at Tubbo before whispering at his other brother. "Uh, are you sure your children like me here?" Tubbo asked Phil, concerned for his own safety. "Oh don't worry! They're always like that. The one you should watch out for is Techno." Phil laughed. "Ah, um.. which one is 'Techno'?"
"Hah, the pink haired one." Phil stated, pointing at the pink haired boy. He did look tough to say the least.

".. how are you all even related?" Tubbo asked cautiously. "It's confusing, anyways I wanted to show you around!" Phil said, standing up. "But uh, haven't I already been in your house to-"
"Oh no mate, I'm rather rich. So you know what that means!" Phil said. "Uh, you have a Lamborghini..?" Tubbo guessed. "Good guess! But no." Phil said, guiding Tubbo away from the living room. "We have a sparing room!" Phil announced. "I specifically bought this for the boys but they still insisted on fighting in that old fucking shed." Phil said, still smiling. Tubbo slowly nodded. "So why are you showing me this? Is this a challenge or something?" Tubbo asked. "Oh no no! I just wanted to show you!" Phil chuckled. "..you wanted to show me how rich you are I'm guessing?" Tubbo said. "Haha, no." Phil was rather scary sometimes. As they wandered around the house, Tubbo realized how many crow feathers there were. "So, do you have pet crows here or?" Tubbo asked. "Oh, yeah! They're everywhere." Phil said.

With a snap of his fingers, 100 thousand crows instantly surrounded him. "Oh—uh." Tubbo said, akwardly standing in the corner. "Don't worry! I am fine." Phil said through the sounds of 100K crows. "Why do you have so many crows?!" Tubbo exclaimed. "I have no idea!" Phil said, swatting the birds away. "So, that concludes the tour." Phil said. "Now, you should go hangout with my sons! This is totally not because I just want a moment of silence!" Phil announced, pushing Tubbo to a specific room. "You'll learn to love them as time goes on! I know I did! Almost." Phil said, scooting Tubbo into the two boys room. "Wait, Phil!" Tubbo said, as Phil slammed the door. Tubbo slowly turned around to the two boys looking up at him.

Oh no.