11/ Ranboo My Beloved

Tubbo stared at the doorbell before slowly pressing it, making it go off. Rapid footsteps were heard, before the door opened. But it wasn't Phil, it was Technoblade. "Hello, mortals." He said in his usual monotone voice. "Uhm, hi Technoblade!" Tubbo said waving. Ranboo, behind Tubbo, waved too. "What do you two want?" He asked, sighing. "We were looking for your brother, Wilbur!" Ranboo exclaimed, trying to make his way to Technoblade. "My brother, heh? Why do you need 'em?" He asked. "It's something extremely important!" Tubbo stated. Technoblade looked at the two of them doubtedly. "Yeeaahh, I think I'm gonna pass." Technoblade said, starting to close the door. But Tubbo stopped it with his foot. "C'mon Technoblade, please?" He begged. "..If you mortals don't get away from my territory, you're dead." Technoblade stated with cold eyes. "Yup, Tubbo I think that's our que to leave." Ranboo started to say until they heard a familiar voice in the house. "Techno? Who's at the door?" Tubbo looked behind Technoblade to see Wilbur coming down the stairs. "Oh, just some random girl scouts or somethin'." Technoblade stated. Tubbo looked at him with despair as Wilbur came up behind Techno. "Oh, it's you." He said, his grin disappearing. "Listen, I know what you're thinking, but Tommy just went to my house! That's why-" Tubbo started until he was interrupted by Wilbur. "Wait, is that Ranboo!?" He exclaimed. Tubbo looked at Ranboo, who was startled as well. "Um, hi?" He said akwardly. "You're that guy that Phil wants to live here!" Wilbur said excitedly. "I've heard so much about you! Come in!" Wilbur said, offering Ranboo inside. "Oh- okay."
"Wait. Can I get inside too?" Tubbo asked until getting stopped by Techno. "Sorry, cool kids only." He said with a smug. "But he's literally my husband." Tubbo stated. "Yeah uhm, can my dear husband come in too by any chance?" Ranboo asked sheepishly. "Oh yes! Anything for the tall man!" Wilbur said, urging for Tubbo to come in. "You got lucky, mortal." Technoblade stated, glaring at Tubbo with cold eyes.  Tubbo akwardly chuckled while passing by, then sat by Ranboo. "So what do you need, Ranboo?" Wilbur said. "We wanted to ask uh, questions." Ranboo said, fiddling with his fingers. "Ah, ask away!" Wilbur said with a grin. "Well uh, first. How does Phil know my name?" Ranboo asked. Tubbo sighed looking at Ranboo. "Oh, because YOU were supposed to come here." Wilbur said, giving an angery glance at Tubbo. Tubbo chuckled nervously. "Ah, second question, what do you know about uhh, your brothers death?" Ranboo said nervously. There were a few seconds of silenece. "Well, why do you need to know that?" Wilbur asked quietly. Ranboo tried to not have eye contact with Wilbur. "Uhm, it's part of the ghost hunting process?" He said with an akward smile. Wilbur stared at Tubbo and Ranboo before getting up from the couch. "Well, to my room!" Wilbur said, walking up the stairs. As they walked up the stairs, Tubbo and Ranboo both glanced at eachother. "What did you get us into, Tubbo?" Ranboo whispered.