12/ Wilbur The Detective

Wilbur, Tubbo, and Ranboo all sat in a circle in Wilbur's room, with the lights off. The only thing illuminating the room was the window. This was the last place Tubbo wanted to be in again. "Okay, I don't exactly know how Tommy died." Wilbur said silently while grabbing a notebook. "But I think he may have been murdered." He said while opening the book. "Right, who do you think it may have been?" Tubbo asked. Wilbur didn't answer, he only stared at Tubbo with dark eyes. "I don't know." He said calmy. Feeling uneasy, Tubbo scooted closer to Ranboo. "Right, who are the uh.. suspects?" Ranboo asked. Wilbur stood up and walked to a corner which contained a desk with multiple pictures of people. Ranboo did the same, with Tubbo tailing behind cautiously. "Hey, isn't that the famous guy from.. what was it called?" Ranboo said, analyzing a picture. Tubbo looked at the picture too. "That's the founder of DreamCeption!" Tubbo said. The man in the photo had dirty blonde hair, green eyes, and a cocky smile. "And that's his assistant George, right?" Tubbo asked, pointing at another picture. The boy in the photo had dark brown hair and auburn eyes. "Are these the people you think killed your brother?" Ranboo asked, looking at the other people hung up in photos. "The evidence mostly piles up on him." Wilbur said, pointing at a picture of a man with jet black hair with dark green eyes. "Sapnap? The son of the baker in town?" Tubbo asked looking at the boy in the photo. Tubbo thought of the delicious muffins the baker made. "But he's literally the son of the kindest person in the world!" Ranboo exclaimed. "Why would he do that?" Wilbur chuckled a dry laugh. "Lots of reasons. One of which because we're rich." Wilbur stated. "How about we interview them?" Tubbo suggested. Wilbur stared at him. "That's absurd. He will just lie." He said coldly. "Not if we use force." Tubbo said with a smirk. "Uhm, no no, no violence." Ranboo said with a nervous chuckle. But it was too late.