17/ Evidence

"You're not serious, are you?" Sapnap asked, chuckling nervously. "Yeah.. you're not serious, are you Wilbur?" Ranboo asked. Wilbur glared at Ranboo, which answered the question. "..That's a yes." Ranboo responded, backing away. "Wilbur, are you sure this is even.. the right guy?" Tubbo asked nervously. "I know it is. He was the last one to see him. He was the last one to be with him." Wilbur stated, taking out a pocket knife from his pocket. "Hey! Wilbur, stop!" Tubbo said, grabbing Wilbur's wrist. "Let go of me!" He yelped. "Do you think this is what Tommy would've wanted?"

"Yes, yes I actually do think it is!"

"Okay, both of you guys shut up." Techoblade stated, seperating between Wilbur and Sapnap. "Techno! What are you doing?!" Wilbur yelled, still holding the knife. "All this arguing are making the voices rowdy." Technoblade stated. "Okay, Sap boy, just tell us what you know about Timmy." Ranboo stated, hiding behind Technoblade's cloak.  Tubbo heard Wilbur correct Ranboo. "Tommy."

Sapnap turned away from the group and sighed. "He first came here for the usual, grabbed some muffins and then play games." Sapnap started. "Then, after that, I invited him to come with me with my other friend." Sapnap stated. Everyone stared blankly. "Who was the other friend?" Tubbo asked. "Y'know Dream's assistant, right?"
Tubbo stared blankly. "Who is Dream?" He asked. Sapnap stared at Tubbo. "The founder of DreamCeption???" He replied. Everyone froze. "YOU'RE FRIENDS WITH THE ASSISTANT OF A VERY VERY FAMOUS COMPANY?????" Wilbur shouted. Sapnap chuckled. "Yeah, George NolFond!" He announced. "Wait, so does that mean there is a chance he killed Tommy?" Ranboo stated. Everyone stayed silent.
"..There is a chance." Sapnap muttered.

"So, where does he live?" Tubbo asked. "Oh, yeah, there's A LOT of security where he lives." Sapnap stated. "Well, that's expected for an assistant of the founder of DreamCeption."

"I'll give you the coordinates. And that'll be all I will do for you." Sapnap stated. He grabbed a piece of paper off of a nearby bookshelf, and wrote down coordinates. "Thank you, Nick." Wilbur said with a smile. "Ahah, no problem. I wanna know who killed him too." Sapnap muttered. "Also a tip, beating up the interviewee isn't the best idea."

"Will do." Wilbur said, saluting to Sapnap. "Thank you Snapmap!" Ranboo exclaimed. "MY NAME IS NOT SNAPMAP!" Sapnap shouted before the group exited the house.