Chapter 1

The young justice team walked through the zeta to be meet with Batman in the mission briefing room. They had just finished a mission.

"What was that?" Batman glared as he spoke and he look downright pissed.

"Yeah, I know the mission was a bust, someone messed everything up, but it did prove our theroy." Wally was noticeably less upbeat than usual.

"What theroy?" Robins curiosity got the better of him.

"I'm glad you asked. Robin the theroy is that you are a traitor, the mole."

"What! Is this some sick joke?!"

"All of the evidence points to you, you disappear on missions, you always seem to know where the bad guys are, and today you went WILLINGLY with the bad guys."

Robin took a deep breath he wasn't sure weather he was angry or sad but he knew he had to stay calm " look about the disappearing thing I'm sorry it's something I'm working on, but I've been trained to know where villains are and to stay in the shadows. Why would I be a traitor I love being a hero, you know that!"

"Doesn't matter all clues still point to you, your off the team you don't have access to any of the justice league things, your also not aloud at the batcave or the house for that matter." He paused to think for a moment " in fact your no longer my son."

Now Robin was mad he had to swallow hard to push down the lump forming in his throat he turned to look at his teammates "do you think this to?....Wally?" His voice was barley above a whisper and he sounded more like a kid then he ever has.

"I thought you were a friend Robin but I should have seen it before you an arrogant jerk." Megan said looking him right in the eye

" your the worst human I have met." Kaldur spoke his voice void of emotion

Robin looked at Wally praying he wasn't buying this whole thing

"I hate you, I never want to see you again." It was those words that Robin realised he wasn't mad at that moment he was sad, no scratch that devestated. However all he could do was nod and walk slowly backwards to the zeta tube

"Ok, fine." That was all he could say in fear his sobs would give way, he was thankful for his mask so that they couldn't see the tears brimming his eyes.

"I'm sorry" he said right befor going into the zeta tube to the batcave

———————-

When he got there he made quick work to pack money and clothes avoiding Alfred the whole time. One thing he didn't forget to do was hack into the bat computer one last time to take dick Grayson off the record so he could go where ever he wants.

He was about to hop on his motorcycle and leave but instead he looked around the cave, all the memories he has here, he really did see Bruce as a father figure even though he's a little bit to himself.

Bruce just tossed him away. Like a peace of trash, the whole team did, after everything they had been through. He crumpled to his knees and sobbed into his hands.

Where was he going to go?

What was he going to do?

He looked down at his Robin suit the bright gold R signifying his identity as Batman's partner. Growling he ripped the sign off his shirt. And held it in his hands staring at it for who knows how long.

Suddenly a new purpose hit him, he would prove the team wrong he didn't need them to be happy. If they want help they won't get it from him. He pushed all his sadness away and with one loud yell he threw the R in his hand and at the wall so hard it stuck

Without a second glance he jumped on his bike and drove as far as he could.

——————