𓅂𓏲

"A HAREM?!!!"

The priest is shocked at your words, not believing what you just had uttered.

You wanted to have a harem of men.

No female pharaoh has ever had a harem of men, unlike the male pharaohs.

"Yes, I think I deserve that, didn't my father, brother, and my husband had a harem of their own? Why can't I have the same?"

Indeed, your father did have a harem, the same goes for your brother, they were both indulged in pleasures.

Your husband was fucking another woman when you were pregnant with your child.

And when you caught him, he said that your father is the one who advised him to do so.

"Well, your highness, a man can't get pregnant, but you can, imagine getting pregnant by a lowly commoner or even worst, a slave"

The vizier is starting to get worried about your reputation of having a harem of men.

This will surely ruin your reputation.

"And? I will just claim the child and raise them alongside my son, Aten" you reply.

Indeed you saw some handsome men, and you would like to have them in your harem.

If a man can have a harem, why can't you?

While the priest, Bast, is enraged by your words, and Vizier, Asimamun looks like he is thinking deeply.

General, Astennu remains silent, not speaking a word.

"As you wish, your highness," the priest says with gritted teeth causing you to smirk.

"Send out to everyone, if they wish to send their sons to my harem, the higher-ups will get a political gain" Astennu raises an eyebrow.

"And what about the rest?" you smirk.

"They will live a luxurious life in the palace, and maybe one of my harem men can become the next king"

Asimamun smiles, before stepping forward in confidence.

"Then you don't mind if my son, Hotep joins your Harem" you smile.

"If he wants to, then he is welcome to join"

Once the priest and the vizier leave the throne room, Astennu turns towards you.

"Your highness, I got a present for you" you smile.

"What is it?"

He signs for the servant boy to come forward, and the boy obeys, and with shaky hands brings forward a bag.

The servant slowly pulls something out of the bag.

You don't see what it is until Astennu presents it to you.

"We have won the war, your highness, thanks to your planning"

Your eyes widen in terror as he places the depicted head of the Persian king on your lap.