Becoming Human

Johns Pov:
Me and Sherlock have been dating for about 5 months now; by dating I mean occasional kisses and cuddles, and Sherlock trying not to insult me. It's strange to say but I think he's finally becoming Human? Human in a way of he finally understands emotions, and he feels them...Towards me? I'm probably the only one on earth he opens up to, he acts like I'm the only one he can trust. He will likely never want to tell anyone else we're dating, but I really want people to know. To know that I'm the lucky man that gets to kiss this 'sociopath'.
We were working on a case, Sherlock Lestrade and I were sat in an office, Sherlock was once again being a genius- I couldn't help but feel strongly proud of how smart he was. " isn't that right John, love" Sherlock was looking at me with adoration, a small smile on his perfect lips. I almost forgot what he said, until I heard what he said again...'love'. Oh no.
"wait Sherlock, did you just call John love?" Greg had a look of amusement on his face, and he was smirking- as if to say he has known they were together. " Yes, Yes I did? Is that a problem? Please tell me you are not Homophobic" I looked at Sherlock, did he actually want us to come out? My boyfriend looked back at me, smiling lovingly, a look that Greg would of never seen before. " Graham- No wait Greg, John and I are in a relationship and have been for around 5 months, I do hope this causes no inconveniences" Sherlock was still looking at me, his hand gripping mine.
" OH MY GOD, SHERLOCK HAS A BOYFRIEND, OMG HAVE YOU TWO KISSED YET? CAN YOU KISS RIGHT NOW, WAIT LET ME GO GET THE LADS, WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOR AT LEAST A YEAR" Sherlock was in tears with laughter, enjoying Gregs outburst, watching the exitement on his face as he ran out the room, quickly returning with Sally and Anderson.
" Okay to prove you two are dating, us three would like for you to kiss, for at-least 20 seconds, and no, we are not perverts- we just want to know Sherlock actually likes it" Sally snickered, not believing they would kiss.
I looked towards Sherlock, smirks on both our faces and we were quick to press our lips together, Sherlock making sure to grip my hair and tug me closer. I ran my tongue against Sherlocks bottom lip, his lips parting slightly. I heard sally squeal " oh my god that's so cute I can not, the freak has finally got a boyfriend"
"Can we stop kissing now" Sherlock mumbled against my lips, giggling. We parted slowly, wiping our lips with our hands, laughing into each others shoulders- the other basically fangirling over how 'cute' we are.
Sherlock cleared his throat, hand still in mine, and spoke quickly " right so um, the dad did it, I'm going to go back now, come along John" A cute blush on both our faces we both fled the room, and got back to the flat.
I pushed Sherlock against the wall, " I didn't know you would want to make us public" I whispered, a hand in his hair
" Why wouldn't I want to show everyone in the world my boyfriend" He gazed into my eyes, his hands wrapping around my waist, " Believe it or not, I am human, and right now, I want to do one of the most human things I can do right now"
" and what would that be?" I smirked, knowing what he would want
" it requires me, you, a bed and a whole lot of lube" he laughed, taking me by the hand and dragging me to the bedroom, my foot slamming the door behind me.