Busted

Greg and Sally only wanted to come round for a cup of tea and a nice chat.

221B was quiet, peaceful. The sound of a door opening echoed through the flat. Sally and Greg carefully stepped into the mess filled room, it was dark, the only source of light was coming from johns bedroom. 'hm, Sherlock must of finally slept' Greg wondered, waiting for them two to wake up.

Johns Pov-
Sherlock pressed his face into my neck, his lips hovering over my pale skin, his hot breath fanning out over my sensitive skin. This must be heaven. He pressed his wet lips against my neck, slowly moving them, sucking occasionally. It was a lazy day, meaning it was casual sex, make out sessions and lots of tea drinking.

I brought my smooth hands to Sherlocks neck, trailing them up to his jaw, pulling him back up to face me. I looked at his waiting lips, biting mine in anticipation, I lent up to capture his lips in a short kiss, only moving my lips slightly- trying to tease him, " You should go get me some tea, maybe you'll get lucky when you come back in" I whispered against his lips, smirking when he pulled back to pout.

Sally's PoV-

I heard the sound of lips breaking apart; 'maybe John has found another woman' I turned around when I heard the door open. "Oh my god" Greg was gasping. Red lips, johns big sweater on, Sherlock came sauntering out of johns bedroom, looking rather smug. Sherlocks face soon turned sour when he saw me and Greg standing there like gawping fish. " What the bloody hell do you two think you are doing in our flat" Sherlock ground out, his eyes glancing at the bedroom.

" Sherlock babe hurry up and get the tea so we can kisssss" John moaned. Greg and Sally looked towards the bedroom and back at Sherlock. " Holy shit Sherlock and John are boyfriends" Sally stuttered, not believing how...Human Sherlock was. He actually...Kissed people? The bedroom door opened again to have John come out, not realising who else was in the flat, John kissed Sherlocks neck, smiling as he felt Sherlocks tense posture melt under him. " Oh hi there John Holmes" Greg was laughing, he always knew Sherlock would have a boyfriend, he just never expected it to be the apparently 'straight' John.

Johns PoV-

Oh shit. They know, I've just kissed Sherlocks neck right in front of them both. Well guess we might as well put on a show. I smirked " Well hello Greg, Sally, nice to see you. If you don't mind, can you please leave? It's a Sunday and me and Sherlock would like to go back to bed, together". Sherlock was laughing now, I guess he understood that if everyone was going to know, we might as well come out and say I right now. Sherlock turned around to press a gentle kiss to my lips " Sally I guess you can class me as 'Human' now, so feel free to leave. Or don't. I just hope you don't mind the sound of moaning" Sherlock was laughing full on now, the deep chuckle that honestly made me fall in love with him all over again.

Gregs PoV-

" Okay boys, we'll go, but remember to use protection" I laughed, dragging the shocked Sally from 221B. Before I shut the door I made sure to listen to what Sherlock was saying " Right I'll go make the tea, you go run a bath and I'll meet you in the bathroom in ten minutes?" Sherlocks voice was gentle and he heard the sound of kissing. Well I guess John is Sherlocks exception.