Part 4

WARNING 

This part will be talking about sexual harassment. If you are sensible about this topic please be careful and skip it !!!

« What do you mean by that? » Jimin asks « I don't really know what is it to love someone... » he explains.

After the game everyone went to party with other people. I went to take a drink while Jennie was talking with Jimin. After grabbing my drink I went outside to take some fresh air and I saw Jungkook sitting on a bench in the garden. I hesitate to go to him but he saw me and made me a sign to go to him. « are you fine ? » I ask him « yes, I guess » he replies lowly « you can talk to me if you need to talk! » I propose him « I don't have much to say, I just don't know how is it to love someone even when I was in a relationship I never said 'I love you' to anyone. » he explains his thoughts « I can try to explain to you how it feels for me. I don't know how it feels when the love is shared but I know how it is when you love someone. » he looks at me « you've lived a one side love story? » he asks me. When I told him about it I didn't thought he will ask me more. « Ooh umm, I-»I suttered « oh sorry, i shouldn't have ask that, I'm sorry » he apologizes « no no don't worry... » I say « can you tell how is it... to love someone? » he asks again

« Yes,.. umm when you love someone you care about this person more than yourself, you think about this person all time, it doesn't leave your mind, never. You always think if he or she is healthy, eat enough, is happy, is hurt. You are able to sacrifice your life for this person even tho he/she don't know how much you love her. The existence of this person represents your whole world. » I explain without holding my words back « I can say much more but, yeah it's the most important points of love. » I say. The whole time, he was fixing me without blinking or talking « I see, now I know exactly what it is. Thank you Y/n. » « Your welcome, it's my pleasure » I smile. « I will let you now, Jennie must be looking for me. » I tell him « oh yes ! Thank you again » I nod and left.

When I went back in, Taehyung came to me « Heyyyy! I was looking for you, where were you? » he asks me « I was outside, I was taking some fresh air. I was with Jungkook » I explain « oh okay! Do you want to dance with me? » he asks me I nod.

After awhile

I went back home and Jennie send me a message to tell to not to wait her and that she will explain me everything. After putting on a pajama I went to sleep right away.

 Next morning

I didn't drink a lot so I didn't feel sick. I prepare myself for school I wanted to stay simple since I was just tired. Since Jennie wasn't able to take me to school. I went downstairs put my earphones and went to the bus stop. The bus finally came, I went inside and stayed near the door. I was scrolling through my insta feed when I felt a hand on my thighs. I look up and saw a creepy guy next to me. I move a little bit on the side to free myself. After a few minutes I felt the same feeling on my thighs again and the guy come back near me again. I didn't know how to act and panic took over me. I start to suffocate. I try to move but his grip became harder. I felt like it's been centuries but it's been like that for ten minutes. Suddenly the grip loose. My eyes were really teary when I look up the tears drops from my eyes. I saw a blurry tall man next to me. I wipe away my eyes and look again and saw Jungkook, « are you okay? » he asks me « i-I .. I .. » I couldn't speak, I was still shocked and couldn't even move and I burst in tears. « It's okay, I'm here » he took into his arms. After we went down from the bus, he was still holding on my shoulder. « Thank you... » I say lowly « don't ! There is nothing to thanks me, it was normal ». I look down « but why were you in the bus? You have a car » I ask him « my car is at the garage so I have to take the bus » I nod. « Why didn't you tell me that you have to take the bus? Even if I don't have a car I could have took the bus with you. » he asks me « I didn't think about it ».

 « From now, do it! » I nod. « we are not going to college today! » he says « w-what do you mean? » I ask « you can't go in class in this state, I will take you for the day to relax » he says « no-no I'm fine don't worry about me. » I reassured him « no you are not, you can't even prononce a sentence without suttering » he states

He took me for a coffee and we sat down « why do you care so much about me ? » I finally ask after all this « we grow up together and you are like a ... a little sister to me » he explains « oh okay! Thank you » I say and he smiles.

After a day of walking and talking we went back home. When we arrived Taehyung was there and came to us « umm hey, what are you guys doing? » he asks « we took the bus since Jennie didn't came and my car is at the garage » Jungkook explains « Oh okay! Mm can I borrow you Y/n I need to talk to her. » Jungkook nods and waves at us.

« Y/n, i wanted to talk to you because I feel like I have to do this. » he explains « okay, I'm listening to you! » « so I really really like you, and I want to make this official. So umm... do you want to be my girlfriend ? » he finally asks. « Listen Tae, today was a hard day and even if it's hard for me but I'm going to explain to you because I want you to understand me the fullest. » he simply nods « today in the bus I was ... I ... I was sexually assaulted....And I...» he cuts me off « WHAT!? YOU WERE WHAT? » he yells « Calm down Tae! I'm fine, Jungkook was by chance in the bus. He saved me from this guy. So to answer to your question, I do like you too and you are a wonderful person but im asking you to let me some times to think about it. At least give me until tomorrow. » I explain to him. « Of course take all the time you need, im sorry for what happen today! » « don't be , it's okay. You're not responsible of this. I will go home now and I will meet tomorrow. » I say « sure, get some rest and call me if you need anything. » 

I went back home, took a shower and when I came back from the shower I saw that Jennie left me a message 'call me when u have time'. Since I was done, I called her. « Hey ! What's up? » I ask her « I have to tell you what happened! So you remember yesterday at the party Jimin was flirting with me and he even kissed me. And when you went out we stayed together all the time even after you left. We talked half of the night and in the end we decided to date! » she explains « OMG REALLY SO MISS I DONT WANT TO DATE ANYONE HAS A BOYFRIEND ! I'm happy for you baby! » I yell « thank you! Oh wait I got a message from him, let me read it...... WHAT THE F*CK Y/N?! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU TODAY?! » she asks yelling « what do you mean? » I ask confused « Jimin just asks me how are you after your 'sexual harassment'! What happened to you?! » she tells me « ooh that... Tae must have told him... it's nothing don't worry .. » I tried to comfort her about my feelings « no it's not nothing! Tell me! »

« mm.. since you couldn't come I took the bus this morning and a guy was touching me .... And he wouldn't stop it ..... and I... I couldn't do anything ... but Jungkook was also here I didn't saw him but he came and save me from the guy and stayed with me today » I explain to her « OMG I'm sorry baby it's all my fault I should have come today I'm sorry omg what did I do !? » she starts apologizing « no no no it's not your fault you're not my personal driver and plus it shouldn't be a normal thing to be afraid to take the bus so don't blame yourself! » I comfort her but she starts crying « noooooo don't cry baby ! » i say

« I'm so thankful that Jungkook was there! » she says sobbing « ...yeah me too.. » I say lowly. « I will come everyday by now ! » she decides « no don't worry Jungkook said that he will always be here in case. » I explain « he is always here for you. It's starting to be weird for me! I think he likes you! » she states « no he don't. I ask him why he cares that much for me and he said I was like his Little sister » I reply « yes but he might have lied... » « no I don't think he did and anyway Tae asks me out.. » I finally told her « ooooouuuuh reallyyyyy! Soooo cute! And what did you say » she asks « I told him that after a day like this I needed to think about it and he was understanding! » I explain « and what are you going to say to him ? » « ummm I don't know yet but I think I'm going to answer positively to him... »