Epilogue

1 year later

It's the day of our wedding ! I was ready and walking down the way to join Jungkook.

« Kim Y/n, do you want to take Jeon Jungkook as your husband. Swear to love him and cherish him in wealth and poverty? » « Yes I do! » I reply « Jeon Jungkook, do you want to take Kim Y/n as your wife. Swear to love her and cherish her in wealth and poverty? » « YESSS I DO! » he yells. « You May kiss the bride! ». Jungkook grabs my waist and puts me closer to him and kiss me fondly.

 The party begins and Jin and his wife came to us. « Oooh unnie! How are you? Is my baby fine ? » i ask caressing her belly, yes because she is 7months pregnant. « Yes ! She is perfectly fine! But back to the topic! You are incredible, I wish a looot of happiness to you both and babies to play withe mines! » she answers giggling « aaah~ Unnie seriously ! » I laugh. « Don't worry Noona I'll handle this... » Jungkook says smirking « omg shut it already ! » I say embarrassed.

A year later

We were living happily, I had all I ever wanted and more. I had my cousin, his wife and their daughter San-ha. My new bride best friend Jennie and her husband Jimin and my husband. And to make it more wonderful, I was waiting a baby boy. I couldn't be more happy, and I wish to everyone, even my worst enemies, to have all they want and that make them happy. Sometimes wishing the best to someone make them become a better person.

The special secret

Here we are! So it is hard for me to expose myself but I think it helped me a bit.

The secret is that the first part of the story is true because it's my story.

The part about my cousin being ill, the part of my best friend betraying me and the part of the crush. But the all story of the love story side, is a fiction. I hope you've liked it and that you will enjoy the rest of my work.

Love you guys and take care of yourself.

i didn't have my happy ending. But the best weapon is the patience and I know that my happy ending will come to me soon and yours too.