Part 9

I was so busy that I met Jungkook only on sundays and he was really busy too but I didn't know why, and I found it really suspicious.

2 weeks before the wedding, Sunday

We decided with Jungkook to go and picnic in the park. « It's so nice to have some rest after all my work! And plus with you! Best thing ever » I say laying on him. « Yeah! I've missed you so much last weeks! It's feels so good to be with you » he answers hugging me. « What were you doing while I was preparing the wedding? » I ask him curious « oh I was working, I've worked a lot! » he answers « oh really but I thought you were done with your job? » I state « yes but I found another one! And it was a hard one to handle it gaves me a lot of struggles! » he explains « oh ! Now you can relax with me » I say pecking his lips and sitting up. « Yes ! Finally! And I can't wait to be at the wedding and see what all you've done! » he says « yes!! Me too! » 

A day before the wedding

Jungkook's POV

I had a few details to manage before the wedding with Jennie. « So we are done with balloons, the flowers are okay, and I have the ring! » I say « yes ! I will just put the red carpet to the balloons » Jennie says « ow we almost forget the candles! » I remember « ohh yes I will put them when I'm done with carpet and light them before the proposal! » she tells me. « Perfect ! I think everything is ready! I can't wait to make her mine forever !!!! » I say exciting.

End of the POV

Next morning

I was up early and went to May to help her to get ready. « Hi Unnie! How are you? » I ask her « a little stressed but I'm okay! Really happy and excited! » she answers « and I'm for you! I will help you to get ready! » I explain her « okay let's go ! »

After a while

« We are done Unnie! You are beautiful ! » I compliment her « thank you y/n~~~! I'm so happy » she exclaims « i will go now and manage the rest of the details! Have some rest Unnie! » I tell her.

I went to the ceremony hall and check everything, the tables, the flowers, the guests. When I was done I went to the backstage room to check my outfit and my makeup.

 « Kim Seokjin do you take Park May as your wife and swear to love her and cherish her for the rest of your life? » « Yes I do! » Jin answers « Park May, do you take Kim Seokjin as your husband and swear to love him and cherish him for the rest of your life? » « yes I do! » May answers looking at Jin with fondly smile.

After all the ceremony will all went to the hall and celebrate the wedding.

« thank to all of you to be here with us! We all love you and glad to celebrate this wonderful event with you thank to my favorite cousin and best friend Y/n! » Jin makes his speech. My cheeks became red of embarrassment.

Jungkook's POV

After the first part of his speech, Jin checked on me as the signal to begin the proposal. I went to the flower arch and waiting the rest of the process was on Jin and Jennie.

End of the POV

Jennie's POV

My mission is to cover up Y/n's eyes.

« And to thank her, some of us have a surprise for her! » Jin continues his speech. Y/n looks around her confused, I went to her and smiled and cover her eyes.

I guide her until we reach the carpet and I prepared her to turn around and see her surprise. « I'm so happy for you! » I hug her.

And I turn her around.

End of the POV

I was lost, I didn't know what was happening. Jennie turns me around and I was in front of a beautiful scene. Jungkook was waiting in front of an arch of flowers and balloons. Tears starts to flow down my cheeks. I start to walk to reach him still crying my heart out. « Hello my love. » Jungkook tells me « Hi baby. » i say still sobbing. « You know that I love you, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you and make you happy until I die. I want you to be the mother of my children. So, Kim Y/n will you marry me? » he proposes and was crying more and more. I was so happy that I was just able to nod a yes. « I love you so much ! » he says will putting the ring on my finger and hugging me. Everybody around us start to applause. « I love you too! Thank you » I say my face in the crock of his neck. He cups my cheeks and kiss me « stop crying baby, and let's enjoy our party, hmm? » he comforts me.

We celebrate the wedding and our engagement. It was one of the best night of my life and the begin of my new happy life.

~THE END~