Part 6

It's been 2 days since I broke up with Taehyung. I was broken from the inside, Jennie came to support me. But I decide that I wouldn't let myself fall apart so I took myself together and make me all fresh. I went in the living room and join my family, « Hey Y/n ! We have a new to announce to you. » my dad explains me « your older cousin is going to come lives with us because he as a job as a teacher in your university. » he continues « Oh really?! Yeah! » I exclame, I love my older cousin, he is like my big brother we get along so much and we have such a good relationship. « He is coming in a few minutes and will go with today. » my mom says « Okay! I can't wait to see him! » I say.

Few minutes later

The door rang and my dad open the door and I saw him and jumped in his arms « Yeaaaaah Jin oppaaaaaaaa » I yell « Y/nie! I missed you too! » he says hugging me back. I was so so so happy that he came, I really needed him in that rough moment of my life. « You need to go or you will get late! » my parents told us « ooh yes ! Come on Y/n I will drive us! » he takes my hand and went out.

In the car we start chatting « So do you have a girlfriend Oppa? » I ask him « hmmm... should I tell you?? » he teases « are you for real now?! I thought I was your favorite and you won't even tell me? Okay then don't I don't care » I say pouting on purpose to tease him back. « Okay okay! Yes I have one! And I will tell you a secret, keep it for you.. » he says « I will! » I reply « I'm going to propose to her ! » he finally says « OMG !!!! YEAAAAAH! Let me organize the party pleaseeeeee oppaaaaa! » I beg him « we will see hahaha.. » he teases again « and you do you have a boyfriend ? » he asks back. I change my expression and became tensed « are you okay? Did something happened ? » he asks when he saw my reaction « I... mmh... » I didn't know if I should tell him since he will met Taehyung in a way or another at University « Tell me ! You know you can tell me everything ! » he repeat « okay but don't overreact and don't do anything! It's done now and I don't want to handle again this shit ! » I made him promise « okay I won't I promise » he says

« okay so... ummm... a month ago a friend told me that one of his friend likes me. After a while I decided to let him a chance and everything was going perfectly but after 3 weeks there was a party and I wasn't able to go since I was sick.... And he went with my friend and her boyfriend.... And he got drunk and ... he cheated on me ... with a random girl... » I say lowering my voice as I approach the end of the story. « HE WHAT ?! Are you kidding me Y/nie ah~?! » he asks half yelling. I nod as a no « How the hell can he do that to a girl like you ?! » he says « it's okay now, I turned the page and that friend who present him to me even came and apologized for this. He was really nice with me. And to be honest at first I didn't loved him... » I explain « that's nice of him! Really but why did you date him then ? » he asks « because I loved or love, idk, someone else but it's a one side love I guess and I wasn't able to confess since it was obvious that he don't loves me back I decided that it was better to change it and try to meet new people.. » I explain « mmmh okay... but how do you know he don't loves you? Maybe he does! » he tells me « no he doesn't, he clearly told me that he see me as his little sister... » I tell him « I see... can you give me his name? » he asks from nowhere « for what? » I ask confused « just to know. » « but don't tell to anyone ! » « I won't trust me! » « okay, it's Jungkook... ». He nods and we went to university.

I had one course with him as a professor so it was pretty cool.

At lunch I wasn't in the mood to eat at the cafeteria so I went to the rooftop and ate on my own. I heard footsteps coming near me, I turned around and saw Jin « ooh hey! What are you doing here? » I ask him « I came to take so fresh air and you ? » he asks back « I didn't want to be in the cafeteria... » I say.