22. Heartthrobs

Story till now - Arthit being the responsible manager/ head barista takes over a certain table. Trying to avoid the damage he takes a blow that revives the pain of the past he wants to move over. He tries until it reaches a point that it sets him off. But what he did not see coming was Phi Kong's brimming rage. Phi Kongpob comes to help in the nick of time. But there was something about it he could not just put his finger on it. Now resuming...

. . .

ARTHIT P.O.V

The rain drizzled upon us as we made our way towards his car. Phi Kongpob was clutching my hand with the immense grip of overwhelming spine electrifying touch as I followed along.
The clouds rumbled louder but I was somewhat glad, despite the cold. Because at this instance, my heart was beating way louder.

We made our way through the other side of the road slightly wet. Phi Kong's white shirt stuck dangerously to his body, making him seem like the rain god and I had my hair was stuck to my forehead making me look like much likely a drenched cat. God is biased I must say.

Snapping my conscious back to reality Phi unexpctedly hopped onto the passenger side.

"HUH?" I asked raising one eyebrow enquiring what was he doing?

"Oh! Get In. You are driving." He said as he tossed me the keys through the window. I blinked twice, still standing in the rain while my brain registered what he said. I WAS DRIVING! OH NO!

"Are you sure? You know I mean..." I tried to explain but phi had his eyes closed off, frowning into the mid dazed sleep. 'He slept. RIGHT NOW of all times !!! I shook my head as I got in the driver seat. I looked at phi again and thought to ask him once more. He did not even bother to ask me if I knew to drive? Let alone to know and trust my driving skills. 

"Umm Phi, Are you sure?" I shook him slightly. He frowned groaning as he rubbed his temples again looking at me. 

"Are you not feeling well phi?" I asked looking at his discomfort. 'Wasn't He just fine a while ago' Well he sure was way too much fine to beat those disgusting  asses at the cafe. 

He sighed looking outside the car's closed window that the rain hit.

"You Know The rain.. Wait.." He swiftly turned to look at me as he leaned in lifting my chin with his slender fingers. 

"Why? Would you only help me drive home if I am not  sick?" He asked as he cocked his head to the side, getting too close for me to forget breathing.

"No, I will he_lp.. I am driving." I breathed out with closed eyes as our breath mingled in. I gulped as I felt his finger travel across my face, tracing from the neck to my shoulders as....

As I got robbed of my jacket. I snapped my eyes open as I saw phi kong snuggling in the other seat with my jacket covering him.

"WH_A...!"

"I am cold." Phi kong said smirking, making my heart skip a beat as he leaned back onto the seat. I looked ahead to the road. This freaking, f*#king Oh my Heart. CALM THE HELL DOWN. I yet have another disaster to handle. I breathed in as I turned the ignition. Putting one hand on the clutch, while taking the steering. I  prayed internally to God's of luck to get us home 'safe' with my "epic driving". I gulped as I looked ahead. Lets get this right. It is not the driving test I barely passed on the edge. Let's not get killed.

-----

I dragged phi kong to our floor who seemed to be drunk dazed in his sleep as I thought about the scratch his car had now. Nevermind that.