Chapter Fifteen

Special fuck you to Thomas Ass-is-stuck for making this all possible with his incompetence!

Also I think I made Bruce sound like a robot.

Also I quit my job.

I wish I was high except I've never been high and I'm not feeling great but I am because I hated my job and now I have time to write because It's not like I really need money for anything other than buying more books.

---

Marinette did not want to wake up.

She had gotten home very late last night and had immediately crashed next to Chloé, snuggling into her girlfriend's arms.

But now, at six am, Marinette was woken up by Adrien, who had jumped on top of her and shaken her until she woke up.

Marinette was going to have fried cat for breakfast.

"M'Lady," Adrien whispered sweetly in her ear before screaming out, "Marinette!"

Marinette groaned and shoved him off, all the while keeping her eyes shut tightly.

"You have to get up at some point, Nette." Nino drawled from the gaudy yellow chair in the corner.

"Yeah!" Kim said, jumping on the bed next to Marinette. "How else will you see our amazing outfits?"

Marinette shot up like a bullet to see her friends dressed in her designs.

Kim sat next to her wearing an outfit inspired by Penguin. He wore a black blazer with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows. The blazer had little embroidered icicles along the hem and cuffs. Under the blazer he had on a white t-shirt with a navy blue penguin silhouette. He wore tight black jeans with a silver chain. All over the jeans was a gallery of embroidered icebergs and penguins. Kim had his hair slicked back with gel and an earring shaped like an icicle in his left ear and a black stud in his right. Kim wore a pair of white converse with light blue icicles along the bottom.

"Kim you look great! Does it fit right?" Marinette sprung forward to turn Kim around and inspect the outfit, all traces of sleep disappearing from her eyes once she saw her friend in her design.

"Yup! Perfect as ever, Mari!"

Marinette gave him a final once over before turning to Nino.

The dark skimmed boy sat in the corner and was looking at his phone. He glanced up when he noticed Marinette inspecting him.

Nino wore a pair of black overalls with one strap unhooked, leaving the front hanging. Crawling up the pant legs like wires were thick red and grey embroidered ropes. Under the overalls he wore a blood red sweater with a black collared shirt underneath. He wore a large red ring on a silver chain around his neck--like Banes steroid button thing. On his feet were back combat boots with grey and black laces.

"You look so amazing!"

Nino shot her a grin and Two thumbs up before turning back to his phone.

"Hey what about me?" Adrien whined, setting his head in Marinette's lap.

Marinette grinned down at her partner, gently brushing his bangs to the side.

Adrien's outfit, inspired by Two-Face, was the most fun to make. He wore cargo pants, one side black, one side white. The pockets of each side were the opposite of the rest of that side. Black pockets on white and white pockets on black. Adrien wore a black crop top with a half face silhouette in white. Over the crop top he had on a black flannel with white lines. He had a few black and white bracelets on both wrists. And last, Adrien had on Van style shoes, one black with white soles and one white with black soles.