you need to accept him...

What ??

What he just said ..

you :Huh?

Jungkook : you heard right ! We are going to marry each other very soon ..

You: blankly stared
(Trying to process what's going on..
What she heard earlier)

Jungkook:I'm really excitedly waiting to have myself in you love .

*You felt disgusted.  You just push him in anger and yelled *

You : you bastard  . Who are to order me ..

Jungkook pov:
I don't want to show my anger to her as she already afraid of me .. but she is crossing all limits .. stay calm Jungkook don't hurt your love .. 

You :it's my life how could you just kidnapped me ... huh....

Jungkook pov:
Stay calm Jungkook
(He was passed out but not wanting to harm you by his anger.. affect ..)

You:  I'm not your slut slave  to stay with you ...  go and  make this stuff with any bar girl there will be many girls who wants it ..

Jungkook pov:
"Now... it's .. over"

(With that you walked to door and about to leave ..but...)

Jungkook grip your wrist and dragged you to the bed and harshly pushed you.
You were processing to get Y
Up but in sec he hover over on you.
You keep distance by pushing him away from you but he pinned your hands to sides of head up and staring at your helpless figure .

  Jungkook: now where will you go ?.
Is my princess is trapped ?
(As he grip your both hands with his one hand and other hand of his were traveling on your face until jawline. Then he harshly grip your jawline causing you to hiss in pain )

You : aahhh leave me .. 

Jungkook: never .!

You : what you want from me ?

*Tears rolling down to your cheeks *
    You : ...I'm... ready ...to.. give what ..you ....want .. after please let go of me ..

Jungkook: I'm happy knowing that you will going to give me what I want but your after words wish I can't fulfill..

So I want you to love me !

You: no. I can'----

(You were cut off by his kiss )

He was kissing you deeply.  You just turn your head to opposite side not letting him to do . Then he harshly grip your jaw and made you to kiss him but you were stubborn you steal your lips
...
He passed out and next what he did make you cry louder..

He rip off your shirt and were about to Unclip your inner  you put your both hands on your chest .. not letting his  evil eyes to scan .

You : no please..

Jungkook: why no.. I'm your soon to be husband  it's my rights ..

Can't I touch my wife ..?

With that he take off your hands and unclip  your inner and started to massage on your breast  ..

(It's sending shiver down to spine )

He then explore his upper body while kissing you ..
You just let him do ..

He then about to touch your skirt you stopped him ..

Why ? He asked

You  : I'm not ready for any this please don't hurt me ..

He was controlling himself.. he wants you but now he can't  control.   .. ..

Jungkook  : but I want you
He took a protection from nightstan.
And put it on  .

With that he pulled off your skirt and started to massage on your clit with tip of his finger
(  You just controlling yourself .. like you were thinking  I was just working for my own life to be save in step father's house  but what my life has done with me .. I'm here laying on others bed giving myself to unknown person and I can't do anything.. is this my life is     . To be a slave of Someones..? )

My thoughts cut off by sudden pain
I saw he was in me ..  doing what he wanted .. I was bearing the pain which he was giving me in each thust.  He goes rough.. I felt disgusted that
" I wanted to die "

He was satisfied finally and moved to lay on bed beside. Before throwing the used protection in dustbin.

Jungkook: you can never get away from me .. because  you belongs to me...

Will y/n escape again?
* Read further to know the mystery. *