* your conditions *

I will get food .
He said and went down.

You were numb ..
Your mind couldn't think much .. right now.
You need to know about him about his work.
About everything.  

Why just why? God why? You made my life hell .  Why you want me to live with him ?.. you  cried..

Jungkook bring food and saw you were all cry mess ..

Jungkook pov:
I should apologize for my behavior towards her .. I know how much I love her but how to show  how to express my feelings to her..   the words she said was all true I should  be lovable towards her I shouldn't hurt her by my fucking anger....

Jungkook: here is our lunch.. let's eat .

*He put the tray aside and sit beside her*

Jungkook: y/n 

It's really difficult for me to behave good when I see you with someone

It's really difficult for me to behave good when I see you with someone.. or when you were touched by other guy..
Please  understand me .. I love you unconditionally.   My life is always live with you .  I do really love you .. that's why I somewhat make things harder for you . I can do anything for you. Just stay beside me. (He said while tearing..)

I'm sorry "  He said .

You: .... you really love me ?

Jungkook: yes I do!

You: I will give you some time .. if you really love me this much you will accept my conditions  . You know  he can't stop " his obsession" towards you

Jungkook: What conditions..?

You : I will give myself to you is you decrease your obsession towards me .

Jungkook:
Really ?

You: yeah if won't do this things

You: yeah if won't do this things ...
Firstly.
You won't force me anymore.
You won't come to university with me to drop .
You behave good.
And lastly 
you won't touch me anymore..
without my permission.

Jungkook: oh...h.. is that conditions..  .
Okay... But I can't touch you that's not fair .