when he can't handle jealousy and punished you⚠️🔞

...

Your pov:
I was stopped in the middle by yo haan who is just my classmate but lately he was getting clingy to me but I always ignored him

I met jungkook's angry gaze while talking as I immediately shut up and bows to him telling him bye.

You entered inside and you know why he is so furious when he bends and aggressively shut the car door

You were sure that few people would have seen him by now .

He takes the turn as he clenched his jaw and aid
Jungkook: who was he ??.

You: A.....a classmate...

Jungkook: why did he touched you ??

You: jungkook he was just asking me-....

Jungkook: What??

You : my phone was off... he was worried-..

Jungkook: I don't care!! What had I told you? Huh?? You forgot the rules ?

Seems like you to get punished huh?

You : no- *You hesitately said*but he is just my classmate....!

(Jungkook rolled his eyes as he speed up the car and it made you nervous )

He pulls you out of the car almost making you trip but you didn't fell because he was already holding you

You : jungkook what's my fault? I didn't do anything
*You said tearing up*

He didn't listen and drags you in the bedroom and locks the door ..

You were nervous and knewed what was about to come as before he could do anything you kept the bag and ran into bathroom locking it from inside.

Jungkook chuckles and whispered: y/n my dear princess you know you can't get away from me .

He signs and knocks on the bathroom door : y/n come out ...

You didn't dare to reply anything

Jungkook : y/n I said come out or I will break the door ..

You knew he could do that : you will hurt me... I won't open it .

Jungkook: then you shouldn't have talk to him when you have been warned..

You : but why?? Who are you to stop me to talk to anyone??
You have told me I was free to do anything then why ? *You yelled*

Jungkook: yes you are but I hate when other guy will get to close to you and did you forgot the rule that you won't talk to any other guy ?

Jungkook: open the damn door!! !

He said and in a moment the door was opened as you flinched and closed your ears.

Jungkook pov:
I was losing my temper when she was refusing to face me. What do I expect ofcourse she will do it knowing what I was gonna do but I need to teach her . She should know that she only belongs to me and only I have the right to touch her . I learned that she was away from the door as I was hesitating to break it thinking she is standing right before the door but good that she was away from it and made it it easier for me to break it as I kicked the door with all my strength.

She flinched and covers her ears from the sudden loud sound as I furiously look at her .

Her teary and scared gaze met mine .
Damn she is so tempting to me ..

End of his pov..

You backed away from him when he started moving angrily towards you..

Soon you were trapped between him and the wall as you look at him frighten .