Chapter one

Hit by the sudden smell of cheap perfume and alcohol. When would this night end. The crowd filled with people my age all just smoking cigarettes and god knows what. I needed to fit in. I could already see Lexi up near the front grinding with some random boy she picked up.

My Amora, you must act like you belong and see what they are up to.

My fathers voice echoing through my mind. This was the first time he trusted me to partake in a job.

The lights were giving me a headache ughhh how could people come here voluntarily. The cramped, sweaty place to listen to a band. Lexi, who was ahead of me, signalled me to come and meet her up at the barrier separating the eager fans from the bottom of the stage.

Once I reached the barrier, I was handed a red solo cup peering inside to see the liquid I was handed, a voice spoke softly into my ear

Relax sweetheart its vodka.

Immediately I knew the voice. I spun around to see Ethan. His father and mine were business associates. I really hated Ethan he always tried to get under my skin.

Why are you here?

I shouted sipping the drink. His top lip began to curl and stepped forward. In which I stepped back hitting the cool barrier. His two-hands gripping the barricade meaning I was stuck. He came close to my ear again sending shivers right down my neck.

Well princess, Lexi asked Elijah to come to the concert with her and here I am.

Fuck sake Lexi a heads up would have been nice. I push his arm away however his grip remained tight.

Let me go!

I said trying to sound stern, so he understood I was serious. Instead, he just laughed. I frantically I look around for Lexi or Elijah, but neither could be seen.

I turn my self around in hope he would get the hint. Facing the band now this was the first time I had truly looked at all band members. The first thing I noticed was the lead singers eyes. Piercing green. I was mesmerised. Then suddenly I could feel someone from behind pushing against me. Fucking Ethan. I turned around to face him again when suddenly the bright white strobing lights stopped, and I could hear the band saying their goodbyes the whole place began to spin. I felt a tight grip at my wrist. I pulled back.

No! I am waiting for Lexi.

I take out my phone with my right hand with Ethan still gripping hard on to my left wrist. My heart dropped. Message from Lexi

Elijah is taking me to his get Ethan to take you home. Cover for me please I owe you one xx

Could this night get any worse?

Come on princess.

I felt a sharp tug at my wrist. I needed a way home and looks like he is my only option. We walked through the left-over drunk fans. When we were hit with cool air. It felt good to be outside again to breathe proper air. I was praying this would help with my head. When my wrist was tugged again down the street and I shouted to Ethan.

Jezz you can let go of my wrist.

However, this did not make Ethan drop my wrist instead he grabbed harder. My head was still spinning, and I was afraid I was going to lose my footing. I was tugged into a side alleyway. The car must be parked here. The floor was spinning so much right now I needed to stop walking. The second I stopped walking I was pushed against a brick-wall.

Panic flooded my system. A tight hand was gripped around my neck the other pushing me shoulder harder against the wall. Was I dreaming I did not know what was happening. The grip around my throat began to get so tight I began to get lightheaded. In the instant I kicked my leg out knocking my foot into Ethans shin.

Oh, Amora you are going to regret that

Was whispered into my ear when suddenly my black v-line cropped top was ripped. Straight down the minute. I tried to scream but I was frozen I could not think properly with his hand still gripped tight around my neck. When suddenly all I could see was a fist hit Ethans sharp jaw causing him to release his grip and turn to the anonymous fist. My knees buckled and I hit the spinning floor.

first chapter let me know what you think :)