Chapter four

It was already dark when I woke up still in my towel. I looked over at the clock 9:22. I rose still tired and sat down at my dressing table. A large vanity mirror sat on the table. My pale complexion staring back at me. My hair still wet from the shower had now gone frizzy. I hated looking at myself in the mirror. The scars on my chest from times I wish I could forget.

I began to brush my hair slowly. The blonde hair falling down my back mid length. I quicky tie it up with a black scrunchie in a messy bun at the back of my head. I reach over and grab my moisturiser. My skin had still not fully recovered for my teenage acne. I hated it. I slowly begin to moisturise my skin. I had no idea what I was even going to wear tonight.

I get up and dry myself putting a plain black bra and yellow nickers on. I never matched my underwear. I open my wardrobe in hope of finding something. It was mid-July meaning it was around 24 degrees. I pulled out a plain black halter neck and a pair of ripped jeans. I quicky slip this on with a few necklaces and my black converse.

I lay down in bed again. I couldnt believe I was going out with Harry Styles. I knew my dad would be out with business at 12oclock so it would be okay getting out of the apartment just getting back in would be the issue. I stare down at my tattooed arms. They all had a meaning. However, some brought too much pain to look at. I turned my music on lose you to love me playing*

I wake up stretching. God I hated sleeping fully clothed I get up and look at my clock 11:43. Good thing I woke up. I rise shaking my legs. I walk into my bathroom looking straight at myself and add some lip balm to my lips and some mascara. I didnt wear makeup a lot. I look down at my phone. Message from Harry :)

I will be there in 5 mins I am on my motorbike.

Oh no I really hated motorbikes. I grabbed my phone, keys and credit card. Shoving them in my back pocket I walk out to the main room. Lights all turned off. A note sitting on the coffee table it read

I will be back in the morning my Amora. Luca is at his friends, stay safe.

This was good I could probably get in and out without him knowing. This was one of the most rebellious things I have done. Given I am 19 and technically I still live under my fathers rules he treated me like a young girl. I know I shouldnt complain he cared and didnt want to lose me but sometimes there is caring and controlling. I open the apartment door leading to the elevator.

Once out in the street I see a motorbike parked up on the curb however no driver to be seen. I didnt mind Harry coming to the apartment to collect me as there was no way my father let any of his men know where he slept at night. I look about for Harry when a dark shadow comes behind me.

Well, if it isnt sleeping beauty herself.

I spin round to see a grinning Harry looking down at me. Regretting coming already I looked to the floor, I was too awkward for this. Feeling a cool thumb come under my chin, I flinch. I wasnt used to this. looking up at him he smiles down at me.

Come on I am not that scary.

His accent I am still not used to.

Where is this perfect place you want to take me?

I ask walking over to the motorbike. Turning round to stare back at him, his green eyes watching were I went.

It is only a short ride. I hope you like motorbikes.

He smiled with a devilish grin. I hated motorbikes however I didnt want him to know that, so I say.

Whos driving?

Trying to sound confidant like I wanted to drive. He laughs.

I think I should, and I will think about letting you on the way back.

He says while getting onto his motorcycle. He was wearing a black ACDC top and black skinny jeans. Fuck we were wearing exactly the same shoes. Black converse. I prayed he wouldnt notice.

Well, are you hoping on any time soon love?

I jump on behind keeping my two hands at my thighs. I didnt know where to put them. Harry realising this he grabbed my two hands and placed them around his waist. He stayed facing forward the whole time.

Your gonna need to hold on to something, I could be doing with you staying on if you want to know where we are going.