Chapter six

We are walking down the street a few people passing us. Harry had a bottle of whiskey in his hand. Every so often he would take a swig of it, the bottle hitting his lips as he throws his head back. He had said something about food, so I guess thats where we were walking to. I trailed a little behind as his long legs could move a lot faster. He abruptly stops, I look up to see the large yellow M.

Come on sleepy I am starving.

He walks up to the till still wearing his sunglasses. Leaning against the counter he whispers something to the worker and hands him a 50. He begins to walk over to a small table when he looks back. Pushing his glasses down a little on his nose so I could see his eyes he smirks and continues walking. There was something about him I didnt understand it, but it was different. He slides onto a seat near the back he pushes the chair across from him out with his leg and he gestures towards it.

I sit down quickly my hands fidgeting. Looking up at him I notice he has a tiny notebook sitting on the table with a pen. He was scribbling in it, but I couldnt work out what. He wrote while tapping his foot on the ground.

What you writing?

He looks up and me smirking.

An idea and no you cant look.

I smile back at him. What was I doing I was out with Harry Styles. I just got a tattoo with his initial and he got my whole fucking name, this was gonna end badly. I just knew it was it always does. The server comes down and lays down a selection of burgers, nuggets, fries and dips. Harry slides over a mcflurry not saying anything.

Whats this for?

He laughs a little.

Well, Amora it is ice-cream you eat it and also you told me you love ice-cream.

I pick up the spoon still looking and him and take a mouthful of it trying to keep a straight face.

I need a smoke do you have any on you.

Has no one ever told you a pretty girl shouldnt smoke.

I laugh he was one to talk he smoked at least three.

Dont be a hypocrite no one likes that.

I get up and walk closer and put out my hand. He looks up at me and takes a black lighter out of his jean pocket and a packet of cigarettes. I grab them and the bottle of whiskey he sat on the ground beside his foot and begin to walk out.

I will be out in five.

I continue walking. Addiction was my main downfall. Cigarettes from age 16 alcohol and coke from age 17. I tried a couple of times to stop but living in a house where they are all available 24/7 it was hard. I was craving anything right now sitting on the window ledge of a McDonalds late at night in New York. Lighting the cigarette, I take a drag grabbing the bottle I twist the cap off and take a drink. I hated how it tasted. A familiar figure sits beside me and takes the bottle out of my hand and takes a drink themself. I look up at him I was with him a couple of hours and I felt relaxed.

Taking another drag he takes the cigarette out of my hand into his. He sits it on the edge of his lip. We sit there in silence for a while just watching as a few people walked past. I start to nip the skin on my thighs, it was out of habit. Harry grabs my right wrist closest to him and places it on his thigh. I was extremely startled and try to take my hand away, but his hand was still tightly gripped around my wrist.

If you want to pinch something use my legs.

He says very calmly, he must of threw the cigarette away. I look up at him why was he doing this he barley knew me. No, he couldnt know he was just trying to be nice. I needed to get out of here it was getting difficult to breathe.