Chapter ten

Oh, so you would rather die I am sure we can sort something out for you princess.

Fucking dickhead acting like he knew everything.

You wouldnt dare.

Next thing I knew he had thrown me to the ground naturally I begin to scream for help. There he was on top of me hands tight around my neck his eyes practically red with anger.

No one can hear you and yes your right I wouldnt kill you it wouldnt be worth it however I can hurt you, because no one is going to believe some whore who thinks she knows anything about life.

Dont fucking speak to me like that.

I begin to push him trying to get him off me but instead, he tightened his grip.

There is no fucking way I will ever marry you so GET OFF ME!

I spit straight into his face without another thought. Suddenly he takes one hand off my neck and punches me right on the bridge of my nose immediately causing blood to start gushing out of my nose. I begin to scream in pain as I feel all the blood running down over my lips.

Shut up!

I quickly begin to think how I was going to get out of this when abruptly he takes his hands off my neck and walks away, I begin to try and pull myself away thinking he had given up but then a hard shoe comes hurling into my stomach. Moaning in pain he stamps the heel of his shoes hard into my abdomen staring down at me.

Say yes and this will all be over.

NO!

I scream back at him. He takes his foot off and I try and crawl away when he grabs the t-shirt and lifts me off the ground pinning me to the nearest wall. His face now right up to mine he says,

If you move I swear I will shoot you.

He walks over to pick up the handgun I had about 20 seconds to do something. I reach into my pocket and take out my phone. My hands shaking madly, I hit Harrys name and phone him keeping the phone in my pocket.

Harrys pov

We all sat in a black transit van outside an old building where we had to raid the place of all the drugs. We all wore black from head to toe not wanting anyone to discover our identities. This is what we did raid different warehouses and buildings of money and drugs, this only started because in the early days of the band we were broke as fuck. However, once you make a deal with the devil your never free. My phone begins to vibrate and the rest of the boys all stare at me.

Mate answer it.

I hear Liam say from the diver seat. The rest of us all sat in the back, I grab the phone out of my pocket and see Amoras name. I had to answer just in case, I hold it up to my ear.

Hello?

It was silent maybe she phoned by accident when suddenly I hear a mans voice,

I swear to god Amora I will kill you just say yes!

No, get off me.

What was happening? The boys were all now staring at me and Niall was tapping at his watch indicating me to hurry up.

Amora where are you?

All I could hear was screaming and thumping.

HARRY

I could tell she was hurt with the pain in her voice.

I am coming right now where are you, Amora?

Suddenly I hear an ear-piercing scream.

Who the fuck is Harry?

Harry I am at the apartment.