Chapter One

It was a Saturday and KISS had just played a concert for the fans.

Now, they were getting themselves ready for a night of relaxation.

"Hi guys"!

The Kiss manager walked into the band's dressing room.

"What's up Doc"?

Catman asked, twirling his drumsticks in his hands.

"I just received a call from the local psychiatric hospital and there's a little girl that Demon might be interested in".

Starchild looked over at Demon, and chuckled when the bass guitarist gave him a gruff.

After packing up their instruments, they got into the limo and started making their way to the city, which was wasn't far from Kiss world.

When they got to their destination, the lady who was working at the front desk smiled when she saw them.

"Good evening gentlemen! What can I do for you"?

Spaceman smiled and he told the woman that their manager had informed them about a little girl.

"Well, we have lots of patients who were admitted here. Some have been here their whole lives".

Suddenly, there was a sound of glass breaking and KISS were shocked to see a little girl who had wings fly up to the ceiling.

Two or three nurses had syringe needles and then they threw it at the child, but they missed.

Then, they threw a empty bottle at her and she fell to the floor.

Demon could feel the rage in his body and then he growled angrily, running over the nurses who were trying to hurt the little girl even further.

"DO NOT TOUCH HER"!

He roared, and the nurses fearfully stepped away.

"DEMON! WATCH OUT"!

Starchild called out just as two doctors were about inject a drug into Demon's body.

Spaceman used his KISSterian powers and he shot bolts of lightning into the doctors, killing them instantly.

Demon carefully picked up the little winged girl and carried her out of the psychiatric hospital.

Starchild, Catman, and Spaceman followed him out the door.

The lady at the front desk was just sitting there, her mouth wide open with bewilderment.