Chapter Four

But unfortunately, things kept on getting stranger and more scary.

Every fews days or so, young girls from Coolsville High were getting brutally killed and weren't even found until the next morning.

All the children had to be walked home in groups and no one was allowed to stay outside after dark.

Yet, even after the deaths kept on happening, the train yard wasn't closed down.

The four guys of Kiss still had to rehearse for the concert on Saturday, which thankfully would not be cancelled.

One night, after a day of rehearsal, Demon's little girl wanted to take a walk by the train yard, as she was curious about what it looked like.

Since it wasn't far from KISSWorld, the guys all agreed to let her go play by the train yard, as long as she was back home before nightfall.

"Be careful out there, little one".

Demon told his daughter.

"And if you see anything suspicious, come straight home".

Catman added.

"Do you understand"?

Starchild asked.

"Yes, Uncle Starchild".

The little winged girl nodded her head up and down.

After walking away from Kissworld, the train yard was just a few miles away.

A train that was still in working condition went past her, and when it was gone, she carefully stepped over the tracks.

About a few minutes had passed, and the air had already gotten colder.

When the little winged girl got to the area where the schoolgirl had died, something was heard in the distance.

It sounded like an animal with claws was scuttling across the ground.

The wind began to blow in her hair.

"TekeTekeTekeTeke"...

Meanwhile, there was an alicorn with a hot pink mane and tail that constantly flowed.

She had a golden ankh symbol as her cutie mark.

The little winged girl squinted her eyes so she could look closer at what that thing was.

I gasped when I saw TekeTeke, who was stalking a little girl with wings.

If I didn't do anything soon, the poor thing would die a quick and painful death.

Soon, Teke Teke was close enough to chase the winged girl

"Oh no"!

I lit up my horn and it glowed a golden aurora, and with a quick pile of magic, I teleported to the little winged girl and she gasped when she saw TekeTeke crawling quickly towards her.

I picked up the child using my horn and put her on my back, and she grabbed a piece of my mane to hold onto.

"Let's get outta here"!

I took off running while the wind was still blowing in the winged girl's hair.

Within seconds, TekeTeke had increased her speed and was right behind us.

Flapping my wings, I took to the air and flew away from the train yard.

Teke Teke was still chasing us.

"Hold on tight"!

I called out, and then did a teleporting spell.

When the little winged girl opened her eyes, she saw the guys running towards her.

"DADDY"!

"Oh my stars"!

Starchild saw me fly down to the ground and I used my magic to gently hand the child over to her family.

Demon held his little girl in his arms.

"We were so worried about you".

Catman hugged her.

I smiled and awed at the wonderful scene.

"Thank you for saving my daughter".

Demon gave me his famous smile.

"Your welcome! I actually just saved her from the TekeTeke".

I grinned.

"The what now"?

Spaceman asked.

"TekeTeke is the ghost of a Japanese woman who fell onto the tracks and was run over by an oncoming train. When she was hit by the train, her body was sliced in half by the lower torso".

I explained to the guys from Kiss.

"Let's go inside where it's safe".

Together, the four of them got into the Kiss limo while I flew to the mansion that they lived in.

I was already there when the guys arrived in the limo.