Fifteen.

It had been days later. Louis and Harry were having a small walk around the Doncaster streets. The dominant having his head held high, while the submissive had his head lowered, watching his feet. They weren't doing anything, really. Just looking around for a bit. But of course, not everything goes as planned.

Just as the couple was crossing the street, Harry looked up to have a glimpse of where they were. He happened to find one of his best mates, whom is also a sub, sitting at a nearby bench with his possible master. The green-eyed boy couldn't help but grin widely (he hasn't seen his friend in ages) and jump excitedly.

"Nick!" he yelled out, pointing toward the two people. They turned their heads toward him, but Nick had only given him a sheepish smile, his dom glaring.

Harry huffed. "Those little pieces of.." he began, before squealing when having an unexpected slap to the bum. He turned to his side to see a well angry Louis. "Master, I'm sorry! Please, don't hurt me!"

The older boy sighed. "We're going home, we'll be back here later."

---

Once back home, Louis started to speak. "You do realise you've broken two rules. One, speaking without permission. Two, almost cursing, I don't allow that sort of language. We were okay, then you ruined it, Harold. Let's not add this was all in public."

The younger lad bit his lip. "Punishment?"

"Of course. But I won't hurt you."

"Then what will you do, sir?"

"You'll see. I did say we'll be back out later."

And indeed, sticking to his word, they found themselves outside once again. The twenty-three year old was smirking, whereas the other was practically shaking.

"Come on, then." said Louis, motioning for the teenager to get closer. When he obliged, the other held out an object; a gag, as people may call it, and it looked slightly as if it were a blindfold.

Harry's eyes widened. Would he get attacked?

The dom chuckled, "Oh stop freaking out, it's not a blindfold. I wouldn't do that to you. But now, you will do as I say, and you can't take this off. Turn around."

He then put the cloth around his mouth, tying it to the back of his head. He held out handcuffs, debating on whether to use them or not, he did. He cuffed Harry's hands, so they would be on his back.

"Done. Now we walk."

The one being punished whimpered as he walked. He was proper embarrassed, who wouldn't be? If he were to gaze upward to glance at the people, they would be watching. Hell, he could literally feel them staring at him.

It was all going okay. Well, as okay as anything can go with being tied down. But unfortunately, he was clumsy.Very clumsy.

Harry tripped over the sidewalk, having him fall to the floor with nothing to hold on to.

"Oh! Are you alright?" It was definitely not the voice of his dominant. He looked up, seeing a stranger. Blue eyes, blonde hair. No older than twenty. He blushed and nodded.

"I'm fine, thank you." The unknown man held his hand, helping him up.

On the other hand, Louis was staring intently at the situation. He cleared his throat.

"Do me a favour?" He said as if it were a question, jealousy clearly evident in his words.

"I apologise for touching your submissive, I just wanted to help out. My name's Niall Horan, by the way."

"Louis Tomlinson." Louis nodded shortly. Niall then walked away quickly seconds after, smiling at the sub whom had been looking down for minutes now.

"How about we just go home, yeah?"

Harry didn't reply. In all reality, he felt out of place. Not many people treat him correctly, and to have Niall, a stranger, assist him other than laugh, was beautiful. He still didn't like it, though.

He was grateful, but the only person who could touch him was his mum, and Louis.

---

Tried out a new sort of punishment. Thank you for saying you'll still be here. I love you all c:

-Lilo