Ten.

[MATURE Warning for extremely bad written smut.]

Oh, of course the next day came. The submissive, still being in the guest bedroom, was petrified. Knowing Louis would come any minute. It was around eleven that morning, the youngest could already hear his rustling from the next room. On the other hand, the dominate was feeling powerful at that moment, as always. He had a special place full of stuff which could be used if the other was being a naughty boy. Sex toys, handcuffs, belts, showing lingerie.

People would think he's being hurtful. Others believe he is doing the right move. Did it matter? No, it did not. Relationships such as theirs is bound to have punishments. But, since it was the first, he decided to go a bit easy on the boy. Only getting the handcuffs, a belt, and vibrator. He made his way forward to the room his shaking sub was found in.

Harry's eyes quickly growing wide once seeing the objects.

Louis nodded, "If you weren't such a bad boy, this would not be happening. Now, strip."

The submissive did what was said, having his clothes off in a matter of minutes.

The eldest began. First, having the two handcuffs. He motioned for Harry to hold his hands out as he cuffed them together, doing the same with his legs. There, he wouldn't be able to maneuver, stay still. Louis had the belt held tightly on his slightly small hands. Starting off with a well known spanking.

"Get positioned." The sub definitely knew the position, he's been in it a couple times before. Hands and knees. Bum in the air. "You'll be staying there for a while."

Without warning, Louis rapidly slapped at his bum with the leather belt. Harry gasped, basically wiggling around for help. Yet, he was held in place. Tears in his eyes, as the pain was beginning to feel unbearable. Louis then stopped after a couple more hits as the others bum began to turn a dark red, close to purple.

The eldest stripped off his own clothes as well, now came the well known 'sex'. He turns Harry upright, knees bent, which was not very pleasurable with his bruised bottom. After seconds of plain teasing, Louis held up one finger, indicating what he was yet to do. Fingering, of course. Lovely. This time, it won't be. The one being punished shut his eyes, tears streaming down his face.

And once again, without a warning or moment too soon, Louis started 'shoving' his finger to his partners hole, in and out instantly. Then, he added another finger, causing more pain. Harry tried, he really did, but couldn't help a moan escape his lips. As soon as that was heard, though, he gasped loudly as the dominate added one, going in quickly. But as the youngest felt the need to come, Louis had his fingers out of him, allowing him not to.

Just to add a tease-y movement, the dominate began rimming him. Smirking at the pained boy, Louis held his tongue out, close to Harry's hard cock, he let it skim around it as he made his way to his hole once again.

Harry, still having his eyes tight shut, clenched at the bed covers just as his tongue went inside him. In and out, after a while, Louis let his tongue stay inside for a few couple seconds before letting out. He knew very much how his pet wanted to come. Did he allow it? Not with his help, no. If Harry wanted to do so, he will on his own.

Giving the boy a few minutes to compose himself, the dominate then had the final object, the vibrator.

Harry stared with sad eyes, "Please no, sir! Please no.."

Louis sighed, and shook his head. "I have to."

He quickly, hesitantly stuck the vibrator into his probably weak hole, turning it on. The submissive began to sob, the feeling was the worst yet. He's never gone through that before.

Was this considered rape? No, probably not. Yeah, this was practically forced, one didn't want to have it. But, this was a life style, in which the two agreed on having. Along with that living, came with punishments, along with punishments, came unwanted sex.

Louis stared with longing eyes, "It'll stay for a while. I'll help out when lunch is ready."

Thus, the day began.

---

I'm sorry for your eyes having to read this chapter, I don't have much experience with writing smut.. As you can probably see. I've been kind of avoiding writing this.

I want all of you to have a massive, happy New Years with your friends, family or whoever! Hopefully I'll see you all next year.

-Lilo