Chapter 6

William POV

I was sleeping, trying to enjoy as much rest as I could until Rick came in with a pot and pan, slamming it together. "GET UP YOUR MAJESTY. TIME TO SAVE THE WORLD". He yelled. I angrily threw a pillow at him. "Shut up Rick". I said. He chuckled and left while I groaned, slamming the pillow on my head. Then out of know where I heard an alarm sound go off. I sat up, nervously.

What's going on.

(Time skip)

Catrina POV

I rushed over to the conference room where everyone was. "What's going on". I asked. "Kong". Dr. Chen said. "He's going wild. Attacking all the villages". Rick said. "How come". Serizawa asked. "He's been..drinking". dr. Chen said. I looked at her confusingly while she shrugged. I sighed, annoyingly. "Men".

"We need the three of you to go over their and stop him before he causes my damage to the village". Serizawa said. "Wait hold up. I only agreed on taking down this ghidorah. Not this big gorilla". Micheal said. Me and William smirked. "What. Scared". I asked. Micheal glared at us. "Listen I didn't choose to be special". He said. "Neither did we but we're here any way. The world needs us to help whatever they won't be able to fight that we can and right now they need us. So you wanna leave be our guest. No one will stop you..but that'll be you and it'll be us to try to stop you..so are you in". I asked. Micheal stared at me while William smirked.

(Time skip)

"I can't believe she convinced me". Micheal said, nervously while hanging onto the straps of his seatbelt. "Ah. You get use to it". I smiled while getting up, scratching. "What on earth are you doing". Micheal asked. "Stretching. We're most liking gonna be fighting this thing so might as well stretch out your muscles while you can. You know you can easily pull a muscle if your not stretching". I said. "Oh please. All bullshit. That crap is just a way to convince everyone else that your pulling your muscle more then you should". William said. I smirked. "Keep talking like that until your 60". I said. "Once I turn 60 I'll have a grandchildren with you". He said. "Keep it in your pants lizard". I saia. He smirked, chuckling. "Wait..so are you two..a thing". He said. We flinched.

"Absolutely not". "Of course".

I glared at William while he winked at me. I walked away, annoyingly.

William POV

I smiled. "Women. Am I right". I asked. "Don't really know..never had one". I said. "..oh you poor thing". I said. "How do we..do the magic thing when going up to the guy". He asked. "Super simple. Just let the monsters handle it. If they don't do anything then hold up your fists like this and punch as hard as you can. Make sure your thumbs are inside your fingers so I'll be easier to punch the guy". I said. He nodded, excitedly while doing what I told him to do. "There you go. Now your ready for a fist fight". I said. He nodded, smiling.

(Time skip)

We got out of the helicopter and watched as the village was screaming and running off, seeing smoke from the distance. Rain fell off on us so my guess was that the rain poured onto the fire before we got here. "Let's go". I said and we rushed over to the screams. Then we saw the man holding up a really big and heavy looking thing and throw it at a crowd of people. Catrina quickly used her powers to stop the object and throw it at the ocean. The man looked at us, looking angry and glared at us. "Sorry for the late arrival but we didn't expect their to be such a mess. We thought to come and help you clean some stuff up". I said. The man growled while rushing over to us. Eliana glared at him. "Sweetheart. As much as I love jokes you can use that sleeping potion any day now". I said. "It's not working. I don't understand". She said, confusingly while trying to work the magic. I shook her, making her slap me. "Stop it. I'm no machine". She said. Right when he came close to us Micheal punched him. He froze and then past out. We froze, surprisingly while Micheal grinned, excitedly. "Not bad kid. Not bad". I said. "Both of you carry him back to the helicopter. I'll handle the mess around here". She said and walked over to the villagers who shook in fear. I smiled, watching her as she helped a lot of the kids.

She will be a great mother..

(Time skip)

We walked in the conference room. "Well done Micheal. that blow. Sheesh". Rick said. "Thanks Rick". "But I still don't understand why my sleeping spell wouldn't work. It didn't do a think and it always worked". I said. "Kong is quite difficult. He's immune to some spells such as yours. That's why he was able to get so far". Dr. Chen said. "What other spells is he immune to". William asked. "I'm not quite sure yet. I'll look deep into it and notify the both of you once I got it down". She said. "Thank you". I said. She smiled and walked away. "That was excellent work. Good job for you three for cleaning up the mess and also thanks Catrina for the mind wiping spell". Serizawa said. I smiled. "Not a problem at all". I said, smirking. "You threw did well. We rest now until training". He said.

...if king Kong is immune to some of Mothras spells..will I be unable to defeat ghidorah..the monster that got away.

(Time skip)

I was training in the room, making sure I was punching as hard as a could. Then William came in. "Wow. Keep doing that or you'll break your knuckles". He said. "..will". I said. "Will..that's new". He said. I sighed. "It's short and quite fits you". I said. "Wait. Was that a comment..like a positive comment". He asked. I smirked. "Maybe". I said. He gasped. "AWEEE. Can I give you a nickname too. An. NO. ANA. No. Cat. Ya. Cats good". He said. I rolled my eyes, smiling while staring at the punching bag. "...what is it". He asked. I sighed. "N-nothing. I just need to keep training". I said, about to punch the punching bag but he held my fist, making me flinch and look up at him.

"Your overthinking".

"I do not overthink".

"You do..right now your thinking you might not defeat ghidorah and might wind up beinf defenseless and weak".

I stared at him, shockingly while he smiled.

"I was in the army..I learned how to read people well".

I signed, staring at the ground.

"Before..all this..I had a mother and a best friend..I was just a normal, shy girl who couldn't take a test..once they told me about this..I took the opportunity..the opportunity to protect my mother and my best friend..because I knew whatever I had inside me..would protect them from whatever that was bigger then us". I said. He stared at me.I giggled a bit, staring at the bag.

"I sometimes get nightmares of the worst possible thing that could happen to them..so I'll take whatever time I need to get better and protect them". I said but he held my arms. I looked up at him.

"Working yourself out will only cause more damage..you should go and rest...you might have magic but that could only last you for so long. Now come on. Let's go". He said. I sighed, walking with him back to the dorms.

I can't believe it. He's really getting under my skin.

Godzilla: the fight for the throne जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें