Chapter 7

Catrina POV

(Dream)

I was around what felt like only dirt, with the sky orange and with fog around. "CATRINA. CATRINA". I heard, recognizing it was my mother. "MOM". I screamed, following her sound quickly. "MOMMM". I yelled. "CATRINA".

I could finally see her and my friend Luna. I grinned, happy to see them but they looked terrified.

"HELP US".

Out of know where this ginormous leg went in front of them, making me flinch terrified. Then I looked up, seeing three headed dragons. I froze horrifyingly while it roared.

(Present)

I sat up, gasping for air while, hearing my alarm clock go off, telling me it was time to go. I sighed, nervously, turning off the alarm and looked around, nervously.

Mom. Please be okay.

(Time skip)

I walked into training, seeing Will and mike talking. I smiled, walking over to him, seeing Mike sitting down with sunglasses. "My. He's seems chirpy". I said. He's quite fond of himself for punching the hell out of the ape". He said. I giggled. Then the guy came in. "Man. With my punching I thought you would've been dead". Mike said, standing up. "Easy mike. You might have powers but this man has a temper".  Will said. I smiled, seeing Micheal toughen up and walk over to him. Then out of know where the guy punched him, making us hiss. "Ouch". I said. Micheal groaned. "Paybacks a bitch". The guy said. "I believe they told you the reason why your here..what's your name". I asked. "Aaron. Aaron Miller". He said. "Aaron Miller". William asked, shockingly. I looked at him, confusingly. "You two know each other". I asked. "No but I heard of you when I was in the army..I heard many stories about you being skilled with the ballade. I must say I was very memorized by the stories. But what made me angry was your betrayal...you became coward...a monster. May I ask. Did you get your money".

William POV

Aaron walked up to me, angrily while glaring at me. "You better watch what you say next". He said. "Or what. You'll kill me. Bet I'm just another pay day". I said. He glared at me.

"GENTLEMEN". A women said. We flinched, turning around and seeing Diane.

"Am I interrupting something". She asked.

"..not at all". Me and Arron said, glaring at each other. "Good. Let's begin our exercises". She said.

(Time skip)

We were all sitting down tiredly while I tried catching my breath. "Very good everyone. Now for our new recruiter..let's see his skills". She said. Aaron stood up. I glared at him. "Does anyone wish to go". She asked. "..I'll go". I said, getting up. Aaron glared at me. Catrina quickly got up and held my chest. "Will. Listen when I say back off on this one. You'll you might use too much of your magic on him". She said. I smiled down at her. "Don't worry sweet heart. I'll make sure to not leave any scratches on him". I said and walked over to the middle with him. "Don't hold back". He said. "Never". I said.

"Ready..BEGIN".

We started fighting each other. Trying to take down one other as quickly as possible. He was strong...but I'll cease to it that I'm stronger. We kept on fighting. Then I started glowing. He growled. I was about to punch him but Catrina quickly went in between us, feeling a powerful source push me and Aaron against the wall. We looked up at her, shockingly.

"ENOUGH. If we're fighting each other we're not fighting our true enemy...must I remind you why we're here..Ghidorah".

We froze, remembering.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Nov 02, 2021 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Godzilla: the fight for the throne जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें