Chapter 22

Hannah's POV:

I decided to call hayes again and see if I could apologize this time because last time he was busy.

I was about to call him when Kylie texted me.

It was a picture...of her and Hayes kissing😭

I thought it was from a while ago when they dated but I realized he was wearing the same outfit from earlier today.

So I screenshoted the picture and sent it to hayes and said, "anything you would like to tell me fuckboy?"

He replied and said,"Hannah I only did it because I thought you liked Nate!!"

Me: Hayes that's not a good reason why you should go Kiss your ex

Hayes😢: sorry

Me: bye fuckboy

Hayes POV:

Hannah probably does like Nate anyway.

I'm not good enough for her. She should get Nate. I guess that's just the way it's gonna be. I know I know, I've been a total jerk. You don't have to tell me.

I just decided to text and and tell her.

Me: Hannah you should be with Nate. I can tell he makes you happier than I do. We don't have to still be friends because I've been a jerk to you. But you should get who makes you happy.

Hannah😪: thanks hayes

So I guess she did want him. Now I'm gonna get all these questions at school about us. Sometimes I wish people would not worry so much about my personal life.

NEXT MORNING (I don't know where we are in the book so let's say it's Wednesday)

Hannah's POV

I woke up to the sound of my worst enemy: my alarm clock.

I got up brushed my teeth and all the other morning routine stuff.

For my outfit I put on black high waisted skinny jeans and a black crop top.

After I was finished getting ready I got in Lauren's car and she drove me to school.

***SKIPPING CAR RIDE*****

When I got to school people were giving me really nasty looks.

Then one of my friends came up to me and said,"I can't believe you would do something like that."

I was honestly so confused, it was probably just some more stupid rumors from Kylie.

I just decided I wouldn't really worry about it.

I sat next to hayes in my first period. He looked like he had been crying.

"Hayes are you okay,"I asked.

"I just can't believe you would do something like that,"he said.

"I don't even know what I did,"I replied.

"Whatever," he said and turned his back towards me.

I'm so confused right now, I don't think I've said anything that bad recently. Besides calling hayes a fuckboy but he couldn't be mad about that now I said it last night.😂

I guess I'll figure out later.

****SKIP TO LUNCH*****

I was sitting at the table I normally do at lunch waiting for my friends.

I saw them and waved them over. They just rolled their eyes at me and sat somewhere else.

I don't even know what I did.

Hayes was sitting with the jocks and Kylie.

It seemed like Kylie was trying to flirt with Hayes but Hayes was ignoring her.

I saw Nate and waved him over hoping he wouldn't just leave.

He came over and sat down but he looked tense.

"Nate people have been telling me that I did something bad but I don't know what I did. Do you know?"I asked.

"You didn't hear? Kylie said that you told her that you used hayes to get me jealous,"he answered.

"What? I never did that."I argued.

"Listen Hannah. Hayes told me he thinks that you like me. I'm sorry but I'm tired of wondering if you like me or not. Sometimes you say you love hayes, and then it's me. I'm just very confused about this whole thing,"he said.

I had to think about it. I mean. Sure hayes messes up A LOT but I always get butterflies around him. And Nate is so sweet but I don't get as many butterflies.

"Nate I don't know, but I do know that you both are amazing people,"I said.

"Hannah, I can tell that you don't like me as much as you like Hayes, but I just don't want hayes to break your heart like he has done so many times,"Nate said.

"So are you saying I have to choose one of you?"I asked nervously.

"Well I mean, you can only date one. Or at least I hope you will date only one,"he said laughing,

His laugh is so perfect.

"Just don't stress about it. If you need time, take it,"he said.

"Thanks Nate,"I said.

****SKIP TO END OF THE SCHOOL DAY*****

Lauren texted me and said Nash was driving us home.

I looked for Nash's car but I couldn't find it.

**flash foward 20 minutes**

It's been 20 minutes and he hasn't came, so I just decided to walk home.

I walked to Nash's house instead because I figured Lauren would be there, and she was.

"Where were you guys? I thought you were going to pick me up." I said.

"Sorry we forgot about you,"Lauren said.

"But you didn't forget hayes,"I questioned.

"Hannah stop complaining,"Lauren said.

LAURENS POV:*****

I know I may seem like a bitch, but that's only because I was acting like a bitch.

(Sorry I had 2😂 and if you get that ily❤️)

Hayes POV:

I was upstairs in my room with my friend Nick.

Then Hannah walked past my room and nick said,"Damn Hannah you're sexy."

"Leave me alone,"Hannah said.

"What if I don't want to,"nick said going up to her.

"Bro she said leave her alone,"I said getting up.

He pushed her up against the wall and started to make out with her.

I pushed him off, punched him, and kicked him out.

"Thanks hayes,"Hannah said.

"No problem, even if you choose Nate I'll protect you,"I said.

Then I realized Lauren and Nash were gone, so Hannah and I were alone😏. (Not like that you dirty minded people. 😂)

Hannah told me she was going home and I offered to walk her but she said no because we literally live right next to each other😂. I was just trying to be a gentleman.

Hannah's POV:

Hayes and Nate are both amazing. Maybe I won't date either of them and we'll just stay friends.